Chapter 1

(Y/n) and Jin stood with each other at the air docks waiting for the ship arrive. (Y/n) had his hair in a neat middle part that contrasted heavily with the rest of his appearance.

As the two stood in the blistering cold, Jin looked over at his son who had on a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. With his generally delinquent like appearance, it made many of the passerby's shuffle past avoiding eye contact.

Jin: "Nervous?"

(Y/n): "A little yah. How'd you know?"

Jin: "You're smiling like you're about to commit a murder."

(Y/n)'s smile dropped and he frowned at his father.

(Y/n): "Does it really look that bad?"

Jin wanted to say that he seriously gave people chills when he smiled like that, but the sad look on (Y/n)'s face made him think otherwise.

Jin: "Uhm... no...?"

(Y/n) immediately began sulking at the unconvincing response.

Jin: "Cheer up would you? Girls like bad boys."

(Y/n): "That's not the point!"

He punched his father in the gut making the man double over holding his midsection.

(Y/n) already knew he looked like a delinquent type. As useful as that may sound in the line of work he was hoping to fulfill, it made making friends, or any sort of relationships, kinda hard... when he was younger his crush screamed and reported him to police when he tried to talk to her... at 13 years of age, he was put on an Atlas watch list. That was kinda traumatizing to say the least...

(Y/n) sighed sadly

Jin: "You get that from your mom you know."

(Y/n): "So I've been told..."

PA System: "Will all passengers for flight 12A please report to the loading area."

(Y/n): "I guess this is it..."

Jin: "Mhm..."

(Y/n) and Jin rubbed the back of their heads sheepishly.

(Y/n): "Don't burn down the house while I'm gone Yah?"

Jin: "Oh as if I would!"

(Y/n) deadpanned at his father.

(Y/n): "You have..."

Jin: "Yah I know..."

They chuckled a bit before giving one another a hug.

(Y/n): "Love you dad. I'll miss you."

Jin: "Love you too kiddo. Make sure not to have too much fun hint hint."

(Y/n): "Ha! Yah that would require a woman to look at me and not want to call the cops."

They separated and Jin ruffled his son's hair resetting it back to its default appearance.