Prologue

15 year old (Y/n) was sleeping peacefully in his bed enjoying his nights rest. The sun shone straight down onto his shut eyes slowly rousing him from sleep. He opened his eyes only to wince at getting an eye full of sunshine first thing in the morning. After a moment, he slowly opened his eyes once more, shielding them from the brutal rays of morning sunshine with his hand.

He was planning on going back to sleep but was interrupted by the sound of running coming from down the hall. Suddenly his door was slammed open.

???: "GOOD MORNING MY SOOOOOOONNNN!!!!!!"

His eyes shot wide open at the sight of a red haired man jumping into the air and holding his ankles behind him.

(Y/n): "DAD WHAT THE FU- OOF!!!"

He didn't have time to speak as his energetic father, Jin Araya, landed straight onto his solar plexus knees first, causing his eyes to bulge and him to involuntary release all of his air.

(Y/n) didn't have time to recover as he was swiftly pulled from his bed and onto the floor on his back.

Jin: "Come on! It's time to go!

(Y/n): "ARE YOU CRAZY YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!!!"

Jin didn't listen and just continued dragging his son.

(Y/n): "WAIT SLOW DOWN I'M STILL IN MY UNDERWEAR YOU LUNATIC!! LET ME GET DRESSED AT LEAST!!!"

His dad drops him and continues down the stairs

Jin: "Fine I'll be outside warming up! Hurry up lazy!"

His father headed down the stairs and opened a door followed shortly by the sound of another door with a bell on it.

(Y/n) laid there for a few minutes then sighed and stood to walk back to his room. Looking at the clock he saw it was 8 am. No one had business waking up this early and being that hyper! He pulled on a pair of (f/c) track pants and put on a matching track jacket. He sat down and put on his socks and stood before stretching his back and heading down stairs.

He opened the door at the bottom of the stairs to reveal a cozy looking dust shop with a counter and shelves of different kinds of dust and price tags among other things. Outside through the window he could see his father wearing a black and yellow tracksuit with a small backpack. He was warming up by jogging in place in the cold snowy weather. Well I guess sprinting actually would be more accurate. His father waved to the passing pedestrians who all waved to him with a large smile and small words of greeting. His father turned his head and locked eyes with (y/n). When he noticed (y/n) saw him he gestured as if to say.
"Let's go already! Come on you lazy bum."

(Y/n) grew a slight tick mark on his head as he slowly marched to the door. He opened it causing the bell at the top to chime slightly. The sign on the front of the store read "New Valley Dust Shop"

Jin: "Finally! Jeez I thought you'd never show up!"

(Y/n): "Shut up... it's early."

His father dead panned at him.

Jin: "It's 8:10?"

(Y/n): "Yah, like I said, early."

Jin: "Lazy."

(Y/n): "Old!"

(Y/n) stretched a bit trying to quickly warm his cold muscles. When he finished he nodded to his father

Jin: "Come on let's not keep her waiting."

(Y/n): "Yah. Light day today?"

Jin just nodded.