Chapter 6

(Y/n) sat up in his bed slowly. Stretching his arms and back he turned to the side and slowly got out of bed. Looking at his clock, it was 6 am.

Putting on his track suit jacket and pants, he slipped on his shoes and headed out the door.
.
.
.
After an hour or so, he came back to get ready for the day.

After going through his normal morning routine he stepped out of the bathroom in a towel drying his hair with another. Perks of living completely alone; he could forgo the first towel and no one would ever know. Looking at his door he smiled seeing the Beacon uniform hanging from a hook.

He was really here... all the training, all the pain, it was finally worth it.

(Y/n): "I hope you're proud mom..."

He started getting dressed in his new school uniform. However he couldn't figure out the damn tie, so he decided, "fuck it" and ditched the stupid formal noose, yeeting it into his closet.

It was around this time he heard an ear piercing whistle from the room next door.

Ruby: (through wall) "GOOD MORNING TEAM RWBY!!!"

Well sounds like they're up too. With nothing better to do (Y/n) lied down on his bed and got on his scroll.
.
.
He was watching a video about some new game of something, when suddenly he heard the sounds of a whole construction sight from next door.

Jumping up he headed down the hall to the room next to his. He knocked on the door.

Blake opened it and looked at him curiously.

Ruby: "Hi (Y/n)."

His gaze turned to the room, containing the worlds most rickety makeshift bunk beds ever.

(Y/n): "I-wha-I-h-how? How?"

Ruby: "Baaah it was easy! Nothing a bit of duct tape can't fix!"

(Y/n): "Uh huh... problem, who's sleeping under the rope mess over there?"

He pointed to the bunks on the left.

Yang: "Weiss is, why?"

(Y/n) grinned smugly.

(Y/n): "Nothing then, there's no longer a problem."

Weiss scowled at him but he remained smug.

Ruby: "Ok! Well next order of business iiiiiiis! Classes..."

Somehow Ruby managed to spin in place and teleport onto her bunk with a binder in her lap.

Ruby: "Now, we have a few classes together today. At 9, we've got to be- ooo! (Y/n), what's your class schedule like?"

(Y/n): (pale) "Did you say 9?"

Ruby: "Uh..."

Weiss: (gasp) "It's 8:55 you dunce!!"

(Y/n) and Weiss both book it towards the door trying to get out as quickly as possible. Unfortunately meaning they got stuck on each other at the door frame.

(Y/n): (Struggling) "Move it snow flake! We're gonna be late!"

Weiss: (struggling) "Me?! You move it! Haven't you ever heard of ladies first?!"

(Y/n): (struggling) "Sure, but not when that lady is you!"

Jaune: "Hey (Y/n)!"

Jaune waved to him as he and his team ran past them. The two struggling in the door way stop for a moment as they pass.

(Y/n): "Hi Jaune!"

He waved to his blonde friend.

Weiss and (Y/n) return to trying to make their way through the door shortly after, both forcing their way through the door harder.