Ch. 3 Getting Settled

A/N: Sorry for not updating this in so long, but my computer has been horrible! Any time that I can make a new chapter, I try to focus on The Literal Creature Hub because it's more popular. Now I have remembered my account password and can use the wattpad app to write!! Yay! No more typos!! And more updates!!

Anyways I'll shut up now and get into the story!!

ENJOY!!

Cody's POV:

After a peaceful ride in the car, we finally made it back to my house. Joe barely even stirred the whole way over. I actually had to poke him to make sure he was actually alive, he was that still! Okay so maybe I was kind of over reacting... Anyways I pulled up into the driveway and turned off the car. Part of me didn't want to wake Joe from his beauty sleep, it wasn't because I liked the way he looked while he slept or anything, I just didn't want to disturb him! I gently shook Joe's shoulder and watched him stir and open his eyes. "Hmm, what, what's happening?" He mumbled sleepily. "We're here!" I told him. Joe stretched and yawned then got out of the car. "I've got your bags, you just go in and get comfy." I said but of course Joe had to argue, "No, I can't let you carry all my things in that would make me a bad guest." he turned towards me and smiled. It made my heart skip a beat!

Once we got all the bags inside, I brought Joe to his temporary room, where he immediately jumped on the bed and fell fast asleep. I chuckled at him then left the room to give him some privacy. I sat down on my couch and sighed. Don't get me wrong I love it that Joe is staying here probably more than I should but I'm partially worried too. I'm afraid that my secret will get out and then Joe will hate me! I could not live if that happened! Plus it would be the end of Atlantic Craft and probably our YouTube careers! I dug my face into my hands out of frustration, my thoughts making me even more upset. Finally, tiredness over took me and I passed out on my couch.

Joe's POV:
DREAM TIME!:
*"Uhhh! Joe please!" someone begged underneath me. I couldn't see the person, even if they were directly under me but their voice sounded familiar. It's like on the tip of my tongue but the name escapes me! Frankly, I didn't give a bloody hell of who they were at the moment! I continued to grind down on them as I listened to their delicious noises. Right when we were about to kiss, I was pulled into reality.*
I opened my eyes slowly, a ray of sunshine blinding me. "Ugh!" I groaned, grumpy from being woken up and taken out of that wonderful dream! I looked down and saw my little friend was already up and active(A/N: his cock!). I groaned for a second time and walked into the connected bathroom. After I handled myself, I walked down the stairs to find Cody already up and making food. He was humming softly to some tune I didn't know. "Good morning." I yawned. Cody laughed and replied, "More like afternoon, it's already 2:00pm!" "I blame jet lag." I said. "Yeah, anyways I made some ramen noodles." he told me. "Great I'm hungry as a horse!" Cody just chuckled again and set a bowl down in front of me. I began to wolf down the steaming noodles as Cody sat down with his own bowl. "Man, you really were hungry!" Cody exclaimed. I just nodded, my mouth to full to speak.
After lunch, Cody and I did a quick vlog that explained me visiting and everything. "I'm going to go edit this, maybe you should shower and then we can record some lucky block challenge." he said while grabbing the camera. "Sounds like a plan." I replied then went back to my room. I jumped into a quick shower, which I really needed, and washed myself.(A/N: there will be no dirty shower scene... yet;) When I got out I just noticed that I didn't bring a change of clothes, so I wrapped a towel around my waist and exited the bathroom. I walked to my bag and began to search for an outfit. I chose a t-shirt with the superman symbol on it(A/N: see what I did there!) and some jeans.
I had just dropped my towel to get dressed when the door opened! "Hey Joe I- OH MY GOD!! I'M SO SORRY!!" Cody shouted and ducked out of the door frame! "What the bloody hell, Cody! Hasn't anyone ever told you to knock!?" I yelled and covered myself!
CLIFFHANGER!!
A/N: Well, there ya Jody fans go! I hope all you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if it's a little bit short but at least it's something! Also school has officially has ended so now I'll have more time to write. Now if you'll excuse me, I have another The Literal Creature Hub chapter to write!
#Summer!
BYE!!!