Ch. 5 Things Are Okay(Sorta)

A/N: If you read the chapter before this you already know how sorry I am! Now I feel less guilty though because I'm giving you all a chapter to read! You guys seem to really enjoy this story and I'm so excited about that! Welp, that's all I got to say!
Hope you ENJOY!
BYE!!
Cody's POV:
"Well," Joe said as he got up, "what do we do now?" I thought for a moment, "Hmm, we could go sight seeing." Joe's face lit up immediately! "Yeah, that sounds great!" He exclaimed. I began to laugh again as I got stood up. "Alright then, give me a few minutes to get ready and we'll be on our way!"
TEENY TIMESKIP
By the time I was ready Joe was practically bouncing with excitement. I forgot how much he acts like a child sometimes! "Come on let's go!" I shouted and we both ran out the door, racing to the car!
ANOTHER TIMESKIP
(A/N: I don't know a lot about New Hampshire:p)
It was already getting dark by the time we got back. "Aw man! That was bloody awesome!" Joe laughed as we walked through the front door. "I told you it'd be cool!" I chuckled with him. *I swear he acts just like a little kid sometimes!* Joe plopped down on the couch, stretching out to get comfortable and I had to force myself not to stare... too much. "So, you feel like watching a movie?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck. "Yeah, sure! That sounds great!" He replied, sitting up to make room for me. I turned on my TV and checked to see what was on. "Dude there's a horror movie marathon on right now!" I exclaimed excited. *I only want to watch it because horror movies are cool and not to have a reason to cuddle up to Joe!* I told myself sternly.
"I don't know, I'm not the best with scary things..." Joe replied skeptically. "Aw! Come on it will be fun!" I whined. "Alright, alright," he chuckled, "I can't say no to you." That made my heart beat a little bit faster. I quickly turned on the movie and turned off the lights before settling down next to Joe on the couch. It was just starting and Joe was already clinging to a pillow. When the jump scares began, I would scoot closer to him each time one happened. One jump scare actually got me, making me jump and cling to Joe who was shaking. He grew tense but relaxed as I snuggled closer and put my face in his neck. "Man Cody, you're worse with horror movies than I am!" He laughed and wrapped an arm around me. I mumbled a "shut up" and smiled when he jumped at a loud scream.
It was just so comfy in his arms that I actually started dosing off and eventually fell asleep on his shoulder.
Joe's POV:
When the movie finished, I didn't think I'd be able to sleep again! Yet, somehow Cody managed to fall asleep on my shoulder! *I have to admit though, he does look bloody cute while sleeping!* That thought shocked me and made my face heat up. *I meant that in a totally platonic friend way* I sighed and rubbed my forehead. Cody must have felt my movement because he grumbled and scooted closer. I smiled at that. It was pretty late and I didn't want to wake Cody up so I decided to carry him up to his room. I turned off the television and picked him up off the couch. Cody was surprisingly light as I carried him bridal style up the stairs. I gently opened the door to his room, trying not to jostle him to much. I set Cody down on his bed and was about to leave when I felt my wrist be grabbed. I turn and see Cody staring at me through tired eyes. "Don't go..." He said so softly I barely even heard it. I blushed again but like I mentioned earlier I can't say no to Cody. "O-okay" I stuttered and lay down next to him. As soon as I did Cody snuggled in closer and his breathing evened out, signaling he was back to sleep. I smiled and pulled the covers over us and soon drifted off to dreamland hearing Cody's soft snores next to me. They were oddly comforting.
A/N: Yes I know I'm way over the deadline! That doesn't matter though! What does matter is that I got the chapter done! OMG this turned out so cute and I love it! I also have good news, I will have a lot more free time for the next few months so that means more chapters! I promise to have the next The Literal Creature Hub part done soon! I luv you all and thanks for understanding! See you all soon!
BYE!!<3