Ch 6. What Could Go Wrong?

A/N: So, I'm finally starting to get back into the swing of things. The beginning of 2016 was pretty rough. School has been drowning me in homework and theater has been an absolute nightmare. The YouTube community has also been making me emotional with the recent events. However there have been a few good things in this month like new episodes of tmnt and me discovering new ships! I'm going to try to work on my writings more from now on!

LET'S GET TO THE CHAPTER!!
ENJOY!!!

Cody's POV:

I awoke to sunshine on my face and birds chirping outside. I know it sounds cheesy but that's how it really went! Actually I didn't really feel like waking up. (CURSE THOSE BIRDS!!) It was so warm and comforting in my bed, more than usual. I sighed and, with my eyes barely open, I rolled onto my other side. I nearly freaked out from what I saw! Joe was sleeping soundly on his back next to me! His face was relaxed with sleep and it made him look even more handsome than he already was. I stared for a few moments, trying to decide what to do now. I could get up and pretend like this never happened when Joe woke up but, that made my heart feel heavy with want and what I assume future disappointment. So, I decided to just lie back down, pretend to still be asleep, and cuddled up to Joe's side. I just want this moment to last a little longer...

Joe's POV:

I yawned and awoke with a warm weight pressed up against my side. Subconsciously I wrapped my arm around what I assume to be their shoulders and pulled them in close. I didn't want to wake up but that's not how life works. I opened my eyes and instantly noticed this wasn't the guest room I was supposed to be sleeping in, it was Cody's room! I turned my head and saw Cody snuggled up against my side. I have to say it didn't freak me out as much as I thought it would and he looked strangely adorable...

*AH! What are you thinking Joe!? This is Cody your best friend and technically my co-worker! I can't be having thoughts like these and I need to stop!* My angry didn't however stop me from bringing Cody in closer and snuggling up next to him. He appeared to still be asleep and after all he is the one who asked me to stay with him last night so why should I leave. It's not like he can get mad at me or hold me responsible for the actions of last night. I turned my head to look at Cody who was breathing peacefully beside me.

I stared at his face which was lax with sleep, his mouth was slightly parted and I could see his white teeth and the tip of his pink tongue. His lips were so plush and soft looking, part of me just wanted to kiss them! The moment the thought was in my mind, I might have freaked out a little. So much so that I actually fell out of Cody's bed onto the floor. My spontaneous movements disturbed Cody and woke him up.

He looked over the side of the bed that I fell off of with amusement and a little bit of concern. "You okay down there?" Cody asked as he smirked. "I'm fine, just a weird dream is all..." I mumbled. It was a poor excuse but it was the best I could think of. I stood up and tried to ignore Cody's face which had changed from amusement to suspicion. "I'm going to go change." I told him as I walked out of the room.

Cody's POV:

I watched as Joe left the room. *Great, now he feels awkward!* I thought as I slowly got up. Sleeping next to Joe had been like a dream come true but now it had the possibility to become a nightmare! I don't want things to be weird between us, I mean he still is my best friend even though I want to be more than that. I just simply changed went to the living room to wait for Joe who wasn't out yet.

Joe came down a few seconds later in a fresh change of clothes. "So... what do we do today?" he asked as he sat down next to me on the couch, our thighs barely touching. "I don't know, I was thinking we play some Minecraft and see if Scott and Ryan are able to join us." I replied back trying to make things as normal as possible. Joe smiled brightly, which made my heart start to beat faster. "Yeah, that sounds great and even if they can't we can make a few more blogs or something!"

Part of me wanted to melt with relief, everything is okay. Joe is still my partner and best friend and I won't let my feelings get in the way of that! "You know what, we have to do something more special than just playing video games and sight seeing!" I told him excitedly. Joe gave me a confused look in return. "We should go out and party! I know of an awesome bar down town!" "Dude, that sound awesome and like a lot of fun! Let's do it!" Joe agreed while laughing.

"Alright we should head out around seven, which gives us plenty of time to just hang out and do some more vlogging around town!" I exclaimed happily. "Cool!" *Ah, this is what guy friends do! They just go out drinking and partying1* I hope this will settle the awkwardness between us. The only problem is I'm not the best when it comes to holding alcohol and I  don't know about Joe. Probably the worst thing that could happen is Joe recording me doing something stupid while drunk.

so yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

A/N: OH MY GOD!!! That took forever! I am so, so, sorry this chapter took so long. I really wanted to work on it sooner but school has been stressful lately! Especially with the year ending in a few months. Also, I haven't really felt like writing because, if you guys hadn't noticed, some terrible things have been happening on Youtube! With Seamus leaving the Creature Hub and now I find out that Joebuz might be quitting Atlantic Craft has left me kind of depressed. I've sorta moved on to other ships. But, I had a revelation and I'm back in the swing of things! So, let's hope updates will happen faster from now on! I've even decided to continue the Literal Creature Hub, so yeah things are looking up!

Also something naughty is going to happen in the next chapter. ;)

I LOVE YOU ALL!!<3

BYE!!