Ch. 1 Getting Ready For a Trip and Realization

A/N: Hey there it's me again! I'm here to bring you all a new story but as you can tell from the title it's not about The Creature Hub! WHAATTT! It is about the AtlanticCraft team or TheCodyMaverick and the Joebuz, who I completely ship. I hope you ENJOY and some will write more fanfics about these guys!

BYE!!

#Jody!

Joe's POV:

I'm so excited! I'm going to see Cody in real life! It's been forever since I'v seen him in the flesh and blood. I was busy packing for my flight which leaves tomorrow at 2:00am. The time it leaves is bloody awful but it was the only plane going from here to where Cody lives(I couldn't find out where they live:p). Just then my skype rang. It was a call from Cody.

I quickly answered it. "Hey Joe!" Cody said in his usual energetic voice, "The Lizards want to do a morph hide and seek, you know before you set off." "Sure sounds great! I'm almost done packing so I have time." I replied.

TIMESKIP TILL THEY'RE DONE PLAYING!

"AHHH NOOO!" Cody shouted as TInyTurtle killed him. "Bloody hell!" I said surprised that they actually found him. His hiding spot was really good. We said our outros and ended the video. "That was a great game! Scott and I got to go now though." LittleLizard told us. They said bye and left the call leaving me and Cody alone.

"I can't wait to see you again Joe!" Cody blurted out suddenly. "Yeah me too!" I laughed. Then I noticed Cody was staring at me through the skype call. "Umm, Cody." I said, "Cody!" Me shouting his name seemed to bring him back to reality. "Huh?" he replied blinking his eyes a few times. "You okay?" I asked, "You kind of spaced out there buddy."

"Uh yeah every things fine." he said while looking away from me. I know my best friend and he was obviously lying. "Are you sure?" I asked concerned hoping he would tell me the truth. "Yes I'm sure. Anyways I should probably let you finish packing. Bye!" With that he signed out of the skype call. *What the bloody hell was that about* I thought confused of to why Cody acted so weird. I tried calling him back but he wouldn't answered. He did message me though. It said 'Have a safe trip over, see you soon! :) P.S Text me when your plane lands.' I smiled at the message, something was bothering him but I pushed to the back of my thoughts. Whatever it was he will tell me when he is ready and how bad can it be?

After I was done packing my bags I checked the clock. It read 7:00pm. *I should probably get a few hours of sleep before my flight.* I thought. Then I got changed into some sweats and went to bed.

Cody's POV:

Joe and I had just finished recording with LittleLizardGaming. They signed off of skype leaving Joe and I alone. "I can't wait to see you again!" I shouted to Joe. "Yeah me too!" he laughed back. I kinda started staring at him, examining his perfect facial features. I was drawn out of my trance when Joe spoke to me.

"Cody!" he yelled making me jump. "Huh?" I asked confused. "You okay? You kind of spaced out there buddy." he said. *Crap he caught me staring!* I thought and began to panic! "Uh, yeah every things fine." I tried to assure him and looked away. He wasn't buying it though. "Are you sure?" He asked concerned. "Yes I'm sure. Anyways I should probably let you finish packing. Bye!" I replied and closed the skype call. I couldn't just leave it at that though so i quickly sent him a message saying 'Have a safe trip over, see you soon! :) P.S Text me when your plane lands.'

*Smooth Cody, real smooth* I bitterly thought. I don't know what's been going on with me lately. It started around two months ago. Every time I talk with Joe, my stomach feels all weird and bubbly, I blush whenever he said things like Senpai notice me!, I've been focusing on his body and face a lot more, and I might have been having a few dirty thoughts and dreams about him and me.

*Maybe you love him!* my brain scoffed at me. Then I began to think this over and nearly scream! Oh my god! I do, I'm in love with Joe my best friend! This can not be happening!

A/N: Oh My GOD!! I already love this story! I hope you guys do to and that this will inspire more of you to write fanfics about JODY! This will be updated soon after I get the next chapter of The Literal Creature Hub(go check it out if you haven't) done.

YAY Jody!!

BYE!!!!