Ch. 8 A Magical Night(aka: Smut Time!)

Third Person POV:

Joe surged forward and crashed his lips against Cody's. It was a completely new sensation for the both of them and that made it more addicting than the alcohol they drank that night. Cody's soft lips moved sensually against Joe's slightly chapped ones as uncontrollable lust took over. Cody gasped in surprise when Joe licked his bottom lip tentatively, requesting entrance. Nervous butterflies suddenly swarmed in Cody's stomach. Even though he's had sex before, this is the first time he has ever done anything with another man. Plus this man just so happens to  be his best friend so he has plenty of reasons to be nervous. But, the anxiety did not stop him from opening his mouth to allow Joe's tongue inside and reciprocating the kiss.

The sensation was foreign but similar at the same time and it made them want more. The room began to rapidly heat up as the two got deeper into the kiss. Cody ran his fingers through Joe's short dirty blonde hair and moaned loudly. The two men battled for dominance of the kiss and eventually Joe won. His tongue tangled with Cody's in a passionate frenzy. Joe then broke off the kiss and moved on to Cody's neck, peppering his jaw with kisses before trailing down to the area where shoulder and neck met. He started to softly nibble on the flesh causing Cody to whimper and squirm from the new form of pleasure. 

Cody's moans and pants encouraged Joe further. He suddenly bit down harder- licking, sucking, and biting the skin with fervor. Cody yelped in surprise as sudden pain-pleasure raced through his veins like liquid fire. He gasped as Joe moved on from the area, leaving a dark mark behind, and began to claim other spots on his neck. 

The room was scorching by this point. Cody was feeling constricted and too hot with his clothes on, so he lightly pushed Joe back who's hurt look quickly vanished as he saw his best friend clumsily remove his shirt. As soon as it was off Joe pounced on Cody like a cat and began to explore all the newly freed skin. Joe left a trail of dark bite marks down Cody's chest then went back and lightly kissed each one. Cody whimpered, becoming impatient from the feeling of his hard dick pressing against his zipper almost painfully.

"Joe, pl-please! I need more!" he panted out while thrusting his hips into the air, begging for friction.

"Damn Cody, you are so cute when you beg." Joe replied. Cody huffed in embarrassment as his face and neck flushed pink. 

"Oh shut up and get on with it already! Or I might have to find someone else who will." Cody teased.

Joe growled possessively at the comment, "Fuck no! Tonight you're mine!" He then began to strip Cody of his pants, leaving him only in his briefs. Cody sighed in relief when his hard cock was finally freed from his tight jeans. But he also noticed that Joe was still fully clothed.

Cody whined and tugged on Joe's shirt. Even in his drunken state, Joe understood what Cody was asking for so he sat up and shed himself of his shirt. Cody ran his fingers down Joe's chest before they started kissing again. Cody groaned loudly when Joe started to grind his fully clothed cock against his own aching dick causing more pre-cum to dribble out. 

Joe finally rid Cody of his underwear which had a visible wet spot forming on them and then preceded to take off his own pants and boxers. Cody stared at his best friends dick. It was around the same length as his but definitely thicker.

"Like what you see?" Joe teased when he noticed where Cody was staring at. 

"Yeah I do, a lot. I'll have to taste it later." was Cody's reply. Joe gaped at him for a second before quickly pulling Cody into another searing kiss. 

"Bloody hell! You sound so fucking hot when you say things like that!" And with that, Joe grabbed Cody's cock and started to stroke it. Cody moaned, finally receiving the friction he so desperately wanted. The sounds Cody was making fueled Joe's arousal and he wanted more.