Ch. 4 Awkward!

A/N: OMG THIS HAS GOTTEN ALMOST 500 READS!! I'm so proud of this story! YAY!! What more do I have to say other than...
ENJOY!
Cody's POV:
I opened my laptop and began to edit a new Morph Hide and Seek video after Joe went to his room. While I was working I could hear the shower in the other room start up. I bit my lip and tried to focus on the incomplete video in front of me.
TINY TIMESKIP!:
I was almost done and ready to render it when the shower went silent. *Joe must be done.* I thought, trying to keep the onslaught of suggestive images from flooding my brain. I really did not need to deal with the effects of that! I set the video to render and began to think about what we could do to day. *I should give Joe a tour around the city!* I was going to send a tweet about it but then realized my phone was missing! In fact I haven't seen it all day! I tried to remember where I last had it, I'm pretty sure it was in my pocket when I dropped off Joe's bags in his room. It might have fallen out of my pocket and it's a good place to start searching.
I went over to the guest room and unfortunately forgot to knock. When I opened the door there stood a very naked Joebuz. "Hey Joe- OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry!" and with that ducked out of the doorway! But not before I saw Joe's gorgeous naked back, butt, and a glimpse of his package! "What the bloody hell, Cody! Hasn't anyone ever told you to knock!?" Joe shouted! I heard shuffling and assumed it was Joe covering himself. After a few moments of silence Joe said, "You can come in now..." I slowly walked back into the room, my face still a bright red. Joe was standing there fully clothed and had a pink face. "Joe I-" I tried to apologize but Joe cut me off. "Look I think it would be best if we just forgot that this happened and never talk about it again." he stated quietly. "I-I uh, okay?" I stuttered dumbly. "Okay, good. Now what do you need?" Joe said with a small but relieved smile. "I-I was looking for my phone, I think I d-dropped in here when I brought your in your bags." I explained still a little bit embarrassed and nervous. "Oh, I might have seen it near the foot of the bed..." he trailed off and knelt down near the edge of the bed. I just stared at him even as he stood back with no other than my phone in his hand. "Here" Joe said as he gave it to me. "Uh, um, thanks." I mumbled dumbly and quickly left the room before he could reply.
*OH MY GOD! I'm so stupid!! That whole moment could have been avoided if I had just knocked! Thank god I had been too horrified with myself and what I did to get a hard on!(A/N: hehe ;p) But still that is like the only okay thing that happened! I wonder what Joe is thinking about right now?*

Joe's POV:

*Oh my gosh!! That was humiliating!! I don't know which one of us was more embarrassed? My first full day being here and already Cody seen me nude! I can only hope that this visit doesn't turn into a bigger disaster!* I sat on my temporary bed trying to calm and collect my thoughts. Hopefully Cody will just do as I asked and forget about the incident.
*But didn't Cody look so cute with his pink blushing face! Woah, what?!* My eyes widened at the thought I just had. Now this day was just plain freaky! "I think I need to get out of this room for a while..." I muttered to myself. And with that I got up and walked out the door, hopefully leaving all weird thoughts behind. I went into the living room and saw Cody sitting on the couch. He seemed to in deep thought, deep enough that he didn't even notice me come in. This gave me an evil idea. Hey, if we're gonna move past this and act like everything is normal we gotta start somewhere. I snuck up beside him and shouted, "BOO!!" right in his ear. "Ahhhhh!" Cody screamed, jumped off the couch, and tripped over his own feet. He fell flat on his rear!
I broke down laughing at the sight and soon tears were coming while I gasped for breath. Cody just sat there, his face back to a pink color and his lip was jutted out in a pout.(A/N: Aww, so cute!) "Not funny Joe!" Cody whined. Still chuckling, I held out my hand for him to take, so he could get up. Cody grabbed it but did something I wasn't expecting! He pulled harder than I was ready for causing me to fall on top of him! We both started laughing and got up.(A/N: you were expecting something sexual weren't you?) Man, even after one of the most awkward moments in probably both our lives, we still are best friends!

A/N: Finally, I got it done!! I've been working on this for like ever! But, with some thinking, I found a schedule that worked the best for me. I will post one chapter per month. So the next Literal Creature Hub chapter will come sometime in August. I hope you enjoy! See you in August!
Bye!!<3