4

AN: Listen to 1000 years part 1 and 2 by Christina Perri for a better read!

"Some things are better left unknown."

Im so confused. What the fuck is Ruby talking about? Is this some type of joke? I look at Justin as he drives and I don't know what to say. I don't want to cause an argument with Kimora present but it's eating at me. Ask him how he knows you Charnae. Twenty minutes go buy until we've arrived at his home. When we get in Kimora finds the living room and turns on the T.V. "It's so big!" She says pointing at the large flatscreen hooked on the wall. I laugh and nod my head. She finds the cartoon channel and is now in her own world.

I want to ask him, but im unsure if I want the answer. I don't even know how to bring it up! Im taken out of my thoughts at the sound of Justin's voice. "I started a bath for you upstairs, looks like you need some relaxation." He's so thoughtful, the gesture makes me push what I was going to ask him to the back of my head.

As I'm soaking in the water it feels amazing. It smells of Lilly's and fresh fruit. Im engulfed in the scent. I can't help but think of her....

"You look beautiful." Ruby looks at me as if I'm breathtaking. "So damn beautiful." She says as she kisses me.

"Thank you baby, you look absolutely amazing...." I say looking at her. She has on a nice button up shirt with khaki pants. She never was the girly type I think to myself.

"Come here." She says as she sits on her bed. I walk over to her taking a seat on her lap.

"Yes?" I say smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" She asks, staring at me.

"Im just so in-love with you." My cheeks start to grown warm. She looks at me intently for several moments before speaking.

"You're my everything, remember that. No one can replace you love." Her voice is barely above a whisper.

"Forever?"

"Forever."

That was the last happy memory I shared with Ruby. The exact last one. I start to cry. Fuck I miss her. Two years later and she still has this unbreakable hold on me. I sigh. I make my way out of the bathroom and dry off. I smell of sweet flowers. Once I've slipped on a pair of pants and t-shirt I hear a phone beep, but it isn't mine. I see Justin's phone on the bed. I pick it up with the intention to take it to him but the message catches my attention.

Fine. I'll do as you say, I will keep my distance from her.

The number is so familiar, then I remember that this is Ruby's number. Wait.... This is Ruby?!

I sit Justin's phone down and utilize my own by calling her. She answers on the first ring. "Tell me what the fuck is going on. Right now. I saw the text message you sent Justin! How the fuck do you two know each other?" I try to keep my voice low so he doesn't hear me.

"This isn't something to talk about over the phone. I can't meet with you... I can't see you again."

"No fucking way, you are not leaving me again! Stay your ass at your hotel room. I'll be on my way."

"Charnae....."

"Im leaving out now. Stay the fuck there." I say before I hang up the phone. I walk downstairs and see Justin is asleep on the couch with Kimora. Im so enraged I don't even know what to do. I grab his car keys off the counter and make my way to the hotel.

~

I knock on her door and she answers quickly. "You're going to tell me what the hell is going on, and you're going to tell me the truth." My voice is sharp, and demanding. She leads me inside and sits down, gesturing for me to sit down next to her.