6

"Love is unpredictable, so we take risks to see where they'll lead us."

I can't believe that I'm pregnant. How am I going to take care of this baby when I can barely take care of myself? They released me from the hospital today, it feels good to get out of such a depressing place. Finding out about this has taken me to a new low. I don't have the heart to give her or him away. I don't want my baby to go through that. God, what am I going to do? It's 3pm and Ruby is sleeping. No wonder she's so tired being in the hospital with me all that time. I pull out my phone and call my grandmother, she answers on the third ring. "Hello? Who's this?" She says, her voice warms my heart. I miss her.

"Granny, hey. It's me, Charnae. How's Kimora? Is she okay?" I asked since I haven't seen her in 5 days.

"She's fine, Char. She's been smiling more, she's happier. She says you're seeing someone. That he's a nice guy." Hearing her say this makes me cringe.

"Um, granny I'll be over soon okay? We'll talk then. I love you." I can feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"Okay, love you too. Drive safe." She says before I hang up the phone. I wipe my eyes and take a deep breath. He's in jail. You're safe. Don't worry. Calm down. I get up and make my way to the bed and lay down next to Ruby. Her arm instantly wraps around my waist.

"What's wrong?" She asks, her voice soothing and comforting.

"Nothing, just thinking." I say turning to face her. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" I say pecking her lips. "So fucking gorgeous." She smiles turning me over so she's on top of me kissing me softly.

"When I look at you, I can't stop thinking about how bad I hurt you." She starts.

"Ruby you don't have-" she cuts me off mid sentence.

"I do, let me finish. When I look at you I can't get over how bad I hurt you. How damaged I left you. I just want to make it all up. Make you forget any wounds I left behind. I want to kiss away every bad memory, the distance, everything." She says as she kisses me again, slow and deep. The way she's kissing me has me loosing my breath. "God, I love you so much. Im always going to love you. It's always going to be you." She pulls my shirt over my head. Now laying bare from the waist up in front of her gazing eyes. She moves down to my neck sucking on the sensitive skin, sure to leave a mark. I moan lowly, it feels so nice. Having her touch on me like this. She starts to fondle with my breast, gripping and massaging them. I can feel my nipples start to harden. She then starts to suck on them, lapping her tongue over the sensitive flesh.

"Ugh, Ruby!" I moan her name as she fondles on my breast and licks the other. Paying close attention to each one. She slips her hand into my underwear massaging my clit causing me to lean my head back. I have my hands in her hair, tugging at it. It feels so good.

"You're so damn wet, looks like its time to take these off baby." Her accent is thick with seductiveness. She slides off my underwear tossing them to the side, looking into my eyes not once looking away. "You're so beautiful, love. Up top and down low." Ruby says as she smirks. It causes me to blush furiously. She pays it no mind and goes down so she has front row seats to my sex. I feel her finger slip inside of me, then another one. I gasp, moaning. Jesus, her two fingers are filling me. She starts to pump them into me and my legs open wider on their own. My body surrendering to her like its always have.

"You like this huh?" She says as she continues to move her fingers in and out of me. "Talk love, or I'll have to punish you."

"Yes, I love it." I say in-between breaths.

"I thought so." She says before putting her mouth directly on my throbbing cunt, licking over every delicate spot. Paying close attention to my clit, lapping her tongue around and around and around.....