> STUCK 2 U ♡

-

M!Clingy!Kris x F!Tired!Reader

--------------------
YOUR POV

7:24

'I'm about to fucking kill someone.'

That were your thoughts the entire trip to school.

You were extremely tired. Very grumpy, probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

You were basically stomping. Whoever went near you quickly speed-walked away clearly noticing the bad aura you were giving.

Heck the last time you were grumpy and someone made you mad, they got sent to the hospital.

That's probably why nobody talks to you unless you talk to them first when your grumpy.

You started to walk or stomp faster. You were getting late, and even if Alphys won't do anything about it because even SHES scared of you, you still had to go faster for the grades.

The only person who was willing to talk first was Kris.

The boy clearly didn't have problems with you, neither did you have problems with him.

You always come close to lashing out at him but he always calms you down. It made you happy someone was willing to put up with your anger.

Though they were awfully touch-starved.

Always held your hand, constant hugs, sits next to you in class. Basically following you every, except the restroom of course. They just wait outside.

Hell you aren't even dating yet you both look like a couple.

Wait... Yet?

You quickly threw the thought out. You can't just think to yourself like this! You have a class to get to.

Now that I think about it what time is it?

7:46

Oh shit.

----------------------
NOONES POV

The bell had finally ring and everyone groaned in annoyance.

Y/N was late as usual, Kris...? Probably absent. He said he had to go somewhere.

While Ms. Alphys was preparing herself to teach the class, the door slammed open.

*SLAM!!*

Everyone turned their heads to whoever just forcefully opened it.

They saw a Y/N with an aura that no one can explain.

Everyone immediately shrunk into their seats, Alphys starting to tremble.

She was mad. Mad MAD. You could see flames fuming from her eyes.

You could tell she was tired, clearly ran from home to school.

Now everyone was scared even SUSIE was scared. No one expected a flaming Y/N to just come to their peaceful school.

She opened her mouth to speak but quickly closed it, walking to her seat.

She noticed Kris' disappearance, they probably got more mad than usual.

Everyone was panicking not knowing what to do.