> LOVE NOTE ♡

Author (krismas) and Seek asserts dominance

Screenshot taken by my friend

Flirty!Kris x Shy!Reader

------------------
YOUR POV

It's Thursday on a school day, it gets boring time to time but this is pretty much your life until you reach adulthood.

You walk in class, greet everyone shyly, you sit down, maybe or maybe not Kris flirts with you as a joke, class ensues and repeat.

There's time where it IS fun but the weather today was quite... Cloudy.

It's not like you hated it, in fact you actually enjoyed cloudy weathers. It helps take your mind of off things.

It also takes your mind off Kris' latest flirt. How could they even thought of that..?

"Do you have a name, or can I just call you mine?"

Your getting nervous again.

'Right the internet...'

You slumped down into your seat sighing, class wasn't gonna end til the next hour. Alphys stopped teaching to look at her phone and you have nothing to do.

She did put a few assignments but you decided it was better to do it at home or another class.

Should you listen to music? You considered the thought as you stared at your headphones.

'The last time I got caught I had to clean the closet...'

You probably shouldn't, besides maybe Alphys has something to say later on that might actually be fun.

You looked around and saw everyone just doing their own thing.

You didn't bother to check who's doing what because someone threw a paper ball at you.

You looked around to whoever threw it. It's just Kris.

They gave you a goofy smile insisting you to open it, they looked adorable.

Oh boy. It's probably another flirt.

You gave them a knowing smile as you opened it, you knew what you were putting yourself into. But you got nothing to do so why not?

Are your parents bakers?

Cause your a Cutie Pie

-Your epic beloved

You gave them a look of disbelief, a smile growing on your face, with a tint of red that can be seen on your face.

They gave you a crooked smile as they started chuckling quietly.

You stared at them embarrassed. Why is that laugh so.. Cute? Is that the word? We're just gonna go with it.

Though the name they put for themselves got a lighthearted laugh out of you. Kris stared at you, their eyes was covered so you couldn't really tell what they were thinking about.

But their mouth isn't covered, they had a smirk on their face.

They were leaning on the table only their hand supporting the head. They were just staring at you happily.

'Damn you Kris for being charming!'

You quickly turned your head away. Not wanting to fall for their charms.

You heard them chuckle before going back to whatever they're doing.

"What a charmer." You muttered out.