> DA MAFIA ♡

-

Hi :]

How ru?
I'm still recovering from PRIVACY

I'm snappin my camera rn I can't believe y'all read it smh 🤨📸

Anyway chapter 3 mafia kris outfit is cool and hot

Pretend that's what they wear this entire shot

M!Kris x F!Reader

(Kris mafia edition woah 🤯)

---------------------
KRIS' POV

Kris Susie and Ralsei were wandering in the new dark world.

It seemed to look like some studio of some sort, the walls were green and the rooms were filled with fashionable clothes.

Did I mention there's like a million cameras and screens?

Though Kris couldn't shake the feeling of someone's presence near them.

And no it wasn't a Darkner or some sort it felt like an actual person, a human or something.

He's sure he heard heavy breathing and footsteps, it couldn't be them since they're literally standing still!

But Kris had to continue on until this 'presence' shows themselves or run away.

Not only that they were looking for his Mom!

That definitely got him worried.

As Kris led the group they wander into a room as a Shadowman sit down in a cushion comfortably.

Kris walks up to them for some small talk.

"Ah, the Lightners?" He seemed to look doubtfully at you.

"You don't look no Lightner if your walkin around in some weird knight costume!" The Shadowman laughed.

He pointed at the changing room that had a rack of clothes near it.

"Go change into something nice, sure Boss wouldn't mind." The Shadowman offered.

"But of course if ya don't change Boss might just throw a million insults at ya when you get in battle! Heh heh." The Shadowman took remove his cigar from his mouth.

"And you don't want to be looked down on? Right?" He seemed to ask Kris in a menacing tone.

He got a bit nervous so he decided it was enough. Kris turned around to change, just to see Susie throwing clothes at Ralsei.

"SUSIE STOP THROWING CLOTHES AT ME! I ALREADY HAVE AN OUTFIT- AAAAAA" Ralsei started to scream as Susie held a giant ball of clothes, towering above him.

"EAT THIS TOOTHPASTE BOY!!!" Susie screamed before dropping the pile on Ralsei.

Ralsei was nowhere to be seen as Susie held her head high, wheezing like there's no tomorrow.

"HAHAHAHAHH YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN HIS FACE KRIS!" Susie continued, A small smile appears on Kris' face as he chuckled quietly.

Ralsei then popped out of the pile in a sick clean look.

"Susie don't do that ever again!" Ralsei scolds Susie.

"Heh, alright fluffy boy." Susie said before walking into the changing room.

Kris went to pick a outfit.

He chose a striped suit since that was what everyone was wearing, stripes. He got a black dress shirt and a red tie to fit with it, also a black fedora with a white lining.