> HOT TEA ♡

M!Kris x GN!Reader

-
YOUR POV

It was the evening of the day and class had already ended, Susie and Kris had invited you to come hang out with them. Of course like the tired friend you are you accepted.

You were now walking in the streets, making your way over to the riverside.

To be honest you had no clue on what was waiting over there, it could possibly be a prank knowing that Kris is there.

You groaned during your walk. People on the streets started staring at you for suddenly groaning out of nowhere, you quickly shook your head and speed walked out of there.

Now we're going back to thinking.

Perhaps they wanted to show you something? If Susie was this serious it could be something interesting.

You encountered other students on the way there, you simply gave them a small greeting and walked away.

You didn't want to get distracted, especially Berdly. He called you over and you completely brushed him off, saying sorry right after. To be fair it WAS kind of funny.

Your imagination ran wild, the endless possibilities of what could happen.

Was Susie or Kris coming out? Are they gonna tell you what happened in the closet? Is she finally gonna confess that she eats chalk? Will Kris confess for her?

You laughed to yourself, such silly thoughts you have.

To be honest Susie suddenly becoming best buddies with Kris was unexpected.

"The quiet kid and the Misunderstood kid." You muttered to yourself.

To be honest it wasn't a bad pair, you could definitely see them getting along.

Though being friends with Susie has its ups and downs.

First of all you don't get bullied. Last time someone insulted you Susie just beat the living shit out of them.

Second of all. You can't do anything about it, also you're her personal arm rest.

You sighed, when will she ever stop using your head for a arm rest? You just hope that Kris replaces you.

Now about Kris..

You have mixed feelings about Kris.

You would think they're weird then all of a sudden they're cool.

You remember one time you told Susie that you had a small liking to the brunette. She just laughed at you.

"Seriously??"

"To be fair he's actually cute..."

"PFFFFF-"

Now you just pray that she doesn't tell him, god how awkward that would be.

Wouldn't want another person to distance themselves to you just because you have a 'small liking' to them.

Of course you were pretty close to the brunette himself, you were usually partners in projects when there was no one else.

Now that you think of it the way they look at you is nothing like how they look at others.

When they look at you it gives off more of a affectionate feel, for others it's just normal.

Or you're just overthinking stuff because they cover their eyes.

You realized you were getting close because you were hearing arguing.