[ ! PLEASER ! ]

Merry christmas simps

Zanta's here to give you all a little gift.

Cutie Pie readers will be surprised to see the title of this chapter.

To start things off, this is "PLEASER" rewritten.

If you've never read the Cutie Pie book, I suggest you read it. Or atleast the Pleaser chapter.

(Cutie Pie will get rewritten after I'm done with Determined I swear!! 😭)

Anyway I hope you enjoy the show.

Oh yeah and Merry Christmas.

Kris x GN!Reader

-----------
YOUR POV

It was quite the day for you.

A single day passing made you feel disappointed with yourself.

'It was the anniversary yesterday.'

You sighed loudly, people on the streets glancing at you. You looked down not wanting to look back.

Your shoulders slumped, hands in pocket and a small frown on your face.

To be honest you didn't want to go to school.

The only reason you go there is because of your friends.

And also because of them.

You coughed, it's early in the morning there's no time for thoughts like this.

Actually what time is it?

You checked your phone, a few messages caught your eye but that didn't interest you right now.

8:45

'Oh shit.'

You immediately started sprinting. The time flew by so fast you forgot!

You were sprinting so fast that your legs were spinning.

'GOTTA.. GO.. FAST.'

You groaned as you ran. Sprinting in the morning was never an ideal of yours but here you are sprinting for your life.

You had finally arrived in the main hallway of the school.

You took a breather and adjusted your bag, you were late. It's already 9:00 am.

You sighed tiredly, was it even worth it anymore?

'Grades... AND JOBS.'

You groaned as you walked to your class.

Honestly you wouldn't care if you were late or not, the problem was you had to state your reasons.

The only concern was embarrassing yourself.

You took a deep breath in front of your classroom door. It felt like the world was dragging you down.

'Damn alarm clocks.'