Behind Her Secrets

Only Girl Series

OGS #1 Behind Her Back
OGS 2# The Taste Of Hell
OGS 3# The Battle Of Lies

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Name, Characters, Places, Businesses, Events, and Incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

COPYRIGHT

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way, or by any form, without written permission of the author. Please obtain permission.

NOTE

I have a lot of misuse of English and Tagalog improperly, such as nang/ng, madami/marami, raw/daw, dito/rito, sa'kin/sakin, rin/din, sa'min/samin, pinto/pintuan, sa'yo/sayo, nanaman, punctuation marks and so on.

If you ever find some parts of this story have a similarities or a little bit of a scenerio with the other works, it was all an accident. My story was created by my own imagination. I do not plagiarize from the works of others. This story is edited. It can contain grammatical and typographical errors. This story is written in Taglish, and I'm not good at English. I hope you understand.

Open for constructive criticism. Please bear with me.

Please don't expect too much from me. I might just disappoint you.

WARNING

In this tale, there is attempted rape, abuse, kidnapping, and violence. If this isn't your kind of story, kindly please leave. I need mature readers.

You don't have to read this story if you can't, it's fine. Your mental health is more important.

Enjoy reading, thank you!

Plagiarism is crim!