vii. you didn't mess it up.

One of her used-to-be closest friends stood in front of her. He smiled cockily thinking it was going to be easy but Zoe was harder than he thought. The girl shouted, making him jump. Zoe tackled the Cobra Kai boy to the ground. She went on top of him, holding his arms so he couldn't get a hold of her as he struggled to get out of her grasp.

"Get off! You bit-" he was cut off by Zoe punching him square in the face.

"You're pathetic," Zoe told him before she got off of him. She went to walk away but she turned again and kicked him in the groin, making sure he wouldn't get back up.

She walked away, realizing Sam wasn't there anymore. She felt the back of her shirt being grabbed as she was quickly pulled into a headlock, getting kicked in the ribs. She had her hands on the person's arm before she started to reach behind her, her hands touching the person holding her. She quickly found the pressure point in his neck, squeezing it so he would release her. He yelled out, letting go of her and backing away.

She quickly grabbed a sign and struck him with it, doing the same to Kyler after Miguel knocked him down. The sign broke on his head.

"Thanks." Miguel breathed out.

"Yeah... Oh no, I broke the LaRusso's live, laugh, love sign!" She quickly realized, looking at the broken sign.

"Just blame it on Cobra Kai," Miguel suggested.

"But I'm a terrible liar and I have dinner with them this week." She sighed, walking away. Miguel zoned out, not realizing how close she and Sam had become. He zoned back in when he saw Zoe slamming a Cobra Kai into the wall, Demetri and Hawk there as well.

"Christ woman is there anything you can't  do?" Demetri shouted as the boy fell to the ground.

"Soccer." She nodded before turning to see Demetri but instead saw Hawk. Demetri was behind him. She grabbed his shirt and went to throw a punch but all three boys stopped her.

"I'm good- I'm with you guys now!" Hawk pleaded with her as Miguel held her fist and Demetri grabbed her shoulder. She stared at Hawk, shrugging the others off before hearing Sam yell.

"I am not afraid of you," Sam told Tory after slamming her into the wall with her bō staff. Zoe walked behind Sam, putting her hand on her shoulder. Sam smiled slightly but kept her eyes on Tory.

"Guys, stop!" Miguel yelled.

"Tory, the fight's over," Hawk told her.

Tory shook her head, "It's not over. This will never be over, LaRusso. You hear me?"

"You know where to find me."  Sam retorted, keeping her stance. Tory slowly walked away from the wall and faced Hawk and Miguel.

"Traitors. You better watch your back." She threatened, mostly towards Hawk. Zoe stepped forward without thinking.

"It's about time you left," Zoe told her as calmly as she could. Tory turned to her before heading toward the door, Demetri stopping her.

"He doesn't have to. He's got friends watching it for him." Demetri protected Hawk. Tory gave one final stare before leaving the house, Zoe shutting the door as the group took a breath.

"Oh my God, are you hurt?" Zoe noticed Sam's bleeding lip. She walked towards her as Sam tried to tell her she was fine. Hawk patted Miguel on the back before pulling him and Demetri away, the boy going to give them a ride home.

"Let's, uh, try to clean up." Sam nodded, looking at the broken things as they walked inside their house. Penis Breath and Chris walked to Chris' house, not too far from the LaRusso's and Bert and Nate had called one of their mom to pick them up. As they attempted to clean up the broken glass in the kitchen, Amanda and Daniel walked in.