xiii. my beautiful lady

Zoe and Sam walked into school the next day, Zach and Miguel meeting them at the front. Sam wore Zoe's jersey, the girl keeping her hands in her pockets.

"Zachary, I haven't seen you, since like forever!" Zoe gapped as the boy hugged the girl from the side, "You have been spending so much time away from me! How have you been?"

"That's what happens when people start dating?" Zach grinned as he showed Zoe the dangling moon earrings he had in his ears.

"I think I deserve a thank you for getting you two together. Go on, thank me." She nodded to him. He rolled his eyes as Miguel's eyes widened.

"Guys, something bad is happening." Miguel showed them Johnny's string of tweets aimed at Daniel.

"Oh, man. And to think they were just getting along too." Zoe sighed as Sam frowned at them. They leaned against the lockers, Sam still frowning.

"What's up with you?" Zoe asked as leaned closer to her.

"Just wishing my dad can come to terms with not everything his way is the right way." Sam sighed as they noticed Hawk and Demetri walking toward them.

"Yo. You guys won't believe this. Sensei got drunk and went on a Twitter rant." Miguel handed Demetri his phone to show him.

"I believe everything except for the part where he knows how to tweet." Demetri nodded.

"Demetri, just because he's old doesn't mean he doesn't know how to tweet." Zoe rolled her eyes at the boy.

"Looks like he and Sensei LaRusso are gonna have a rematch," Miguel remarked.

"Wait, so they're really going to fight?" Hawk asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Apparently, should've seen this coming." Sam shook her head.

"Who does he think he's tweeting for? You're his only follower?" Demetri asked.

"I don't know. He seems serious about it." Miguel shrugged.

"So this is real? Sensei and Sensei are going to throw down?" Hawk asked, the group nodded, "That's awesome!"

The bell rang, making Zoe turn, "See you all at the fight. By, beautiful." She pecked Sam without realizing they hadn't told the boys yet. She walked into her first period and sat next to Moon and realized what she had done.

"What!" She heard someone yell from the hallway.

"What was that for?" Moon asked as the teacher went to check what happened.

Zoe pursed her lips together before speaking, "My bad. I might've kissed Sam on the cheek and walked away forgetting that we hadn't told anyone we were dating."

"Oh." Moon nodded before Demetri walked to his class, turning towards the door and giving her a shocked stare. Moon laughed while Zoe covered her face, not regretting the kiss but doing it in front of them.

"Hey, my beautiful lady." Zoe walked up to Sam before the fight. "You skip last period, I didn't see you in the study hall?"

"Yeah, I just wasn't feeling it." Sam nodded as Johnny entered the backyard. The boys started to act like paparazzi, trying to ask johnny questions and record him. Johnny and Daniel had a conversation as Zoe hoped that it would stop the fight from happening but her hopes were wiped away as Johnny walked to the restrooms so he could change.

Sam and Miguel were appointed to be the referees for the rematch, and Zoe recorded from an angle, only because her dad wanted to watch but couldn't because he had work.