Jeremy's Story

ONE

The new Springbonne walked offstage and towards one of the small children in the back.He asks the child "Do you wanna go play in our VIP room?" and the child agrees, so Springbonnie leads the kid to a dark room with a single bulb at the center of the ceiling.Springbonnie locked the door and began taking off the furry, yellow suit, revealing a man in a dark, purple uniform.He took out a knife he'd been saving for this very occasion. And he swung...To this very day,the kid and every kid "Purple Guy" murdered have haunted Freddy's. Then I come in! I'm Jeremy Fitzgerald, New nightguard of Freddy's!This is MY story.These are MY experiences with animatronic robots. This is Five Frightful Nights-MY story.

TWO

So I was walking down the street when I saw a newspaper ad for Freddy Fazbear's NEW Pizzeria.I had also heard a rumor that Freddy's was using similar robots to that of the first ones at Fredbear's. Excited to see the characters, I headed to Freddy's. I ran straight through the line of people wanting the job because I can do that and got straight to the manager."Welcome to the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" the manager shook my hand. He was...well...overwhelmingly tall! I mean,he was HUGE.But anyways,the robots were not actually how they were in the ad. They looked like...almost like toys.One of the day shift employees caught me glancing at them. "You know, these ones have built-in facial recognition. Connected to a criminal database or somethin'." I walked over to the prize corner. Suddenly a long, skinny monster came out. "That's the marionette.It gives children gifts." The manager watched as it's slim body folded back into the box. He gave me a tour of the building. The prize corner, kids cove , the stage area, dining area, and the hall that lead to the office.He told me I could explore the rest on my own time and that I should go get rest for tomorrow. We both left for our own homes and that ended my first day there.

THREE

11:00PM. I got up, showered, brushed teeth, and headed to the building. The first thing I did was look at the other rooms I didn't get to see. But then I noticed another room labeled Parts and Services. But before I got to see, it was 11:48.I ran off to the office and got seated.There was a note sitting on the table and a monitor in front of me.There were 5 videos on it, all labeled 1-5.The note read Dear Employee Fitzgerald,We welcome you to our establishment.If you look on the table there's a BLAH BLAH BLAHI played video 1 and just watched.But then I heard something in the vent.I got up and looked at my watch."Who's here at 5:37? I peeked into the vent.Toy Bonnie was staring back.I put on the mask at the table. "Oh.Hey Freddy!"TB said. They talk to each other? "Uh,yeah!That's me!Freddy." I stuttered. "I'm gonna go find Jeremy.Wanna come?" Wait...I'M JEREMY! "Do we need to?" I asked. "Well.I mean,he killed us but if you want to do something else..." Killed? I am NOT a murderer! "I don't think he's him." I tried to get him to not do what he was going to do. "I'm just gonna go..." He shuffled away. Robot shuffling sounds terrible, by the way. "So it's 5:52..." I said while pulling off the mask.The mask was big and heavy so I had to use both hands to hold it up.It also made me feel like I was literally burning. I walked in circles the rest of the shift, then went home and that was it...

FOUR

I got in my car but it wouldn't start. "This car..." I sighed. "It's only 10:30...If I jog I could make it." I got there at 11:58. "I don't wanna be late!" RUNNING,RuNnInG,running. Yes, I put running three times. Why did you ask? You didn't? oh....I sat and listened to video 2.Nothing out of the ordinary.When I checked the cameras again, Toy Bonnie and Chica were missing! I put the Freddy head on and waited.I heard metal, but not like when Bonnie came yesterday. The ORIGINAL Foxy was in the hallway! I was glad I watched the videos, because it taught me to flash light in the old characters' eyes. So I took off the mask and did that. Bonnie came in and I put the mask on. "Freddy, can I ask you something?" "Sure?" I replied. What will Toy Chica think? My thoughts were interrupted BY Toy Chica. "Hey Freddy! TB, have you seen Jeremy?I'm ready to give him a beatin'!" "I was just about to ask Freddy!" I was quite nervous. Would they connect the dots? The uniform, the name tag, EVEN my location! What if they found out? "I don't know where he is, but I think he was in Kid's Cove earlier." I said, trying to keep my cool. "Hmmmm...Seems legit." He grabbed my flashlight. "Just in case Foxy is there..." He said. They both left. But then I saw FOXY... "I know it's you,Jeremy. Don't play games." He stared at his hook. Well, this was gonna be a good story, but this is where I die. "I'm not gonna kill ya.I just want to know something..." It turned to 6. I ran as fast as I could to the door and left.I'm not gonna lie, Foxy was still scary even after he said he wasn't going to kill me. I don't trust him...