Timmy's Story

ONE

But before all the bad things, there was me. TECHNICALLY the first victim of a robot. After my brother and his evil friends teased me about my fear of animatronics, they decided to take it one step further. It was one step too far. I got my skull smashed in Fredbear's gaping mouth. They thought I was dead. But before all of THAT, I had the dreams...the dreams with terrifying versions of the already scary robots I hated.This is my story about the horrible animatronic band.

TWO

I sat at the table, eating my sandwich when my brother walked in and stole it. "Give it back!" I yelled at him. "Maybe when you stop being such a wimp, I'll stop taking your stuff." He ate the whole thing in two bites. "See ya, nerd." He walked off. "I'm not a nerd!" I was frustrated. My father didn't even CARE. Speaking of which, he came in a bit later. "So I have the Diner reserved for him. You think he can handle it?" He was talking on the phone. I ran off to my room and cried. I hugged my favorite plush .It was one of FredBear. "What will I do?" I asked. "You can't keep doing this.You'll have to go eventually unless you do something." FredPlush (what I'm gonna call him) said. I cuddled up with him and cried to sleep. I had a terrible dream. I woke up and Fredplush was soaked in blood. "What happened?" I asked. "Don't...worry. I'm fine." He coughed. I ran to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked from the outside. "HELP!" I called out. "HELP ME PLEASE!" "No one will help you..." Someone whispered behind me. I turned around. It was Fredbear, but his belly was full of teeth, and he had huge hands. "You get to live with me forever." HIS big belly opened up and sucked me straight in. "NOOOO!" I yelled, actually waking up this time. My bed was covered in sweat and my brother was watching. "Did you pee the bed? What a wuss!" He laughed. "But I should come to expect something like that from YOU!" He took off. "Don't listen to him.He's only trying to anger you." Fredplush told me. I went back to sleep. At least this time I didn't have a horrible nightmare...

THREE

I sat up in bed, thinking about the terrible things that could happen in the next week. Then my dad came in. "Guess what, Timmy? Your birthday is gonna be at FredBear's! Aren't you excited?" Oh no. Not FredBear's! It was my worst fear, though I tried not to show it. "C-cool?" Nope, not cool AT ALL! "Good night. If you need anything, you can come to my room." He left. I silently cried. This couldn't be happening! This couldn't be happening...This...couldn't be...happening... I cried myself to sleep again. It was 12:00 am. I sat there, too scared to move. I heard someone coming from the door on the left side of my room. I ran over to peek outside my room. I pointed my flashlight at the hallway. Bonnie was there. But he didn't LOOK like Bonnie. His fur was torn and his fingers were claws. He had a scary smile on his face. His teeth were as sharp as his fingertips. He darted out of my view. I heard a creepy voice behind me. I ran over and shined the light onto my Freddy plush. There were 2 little Freddles on my bed. They suddenly vanished. I looked at the clock in my room. It was almost six. I almost jumped for joy. The thing that stopped me was a noise at the left door. I ran over to it. After hearing breathing, I slammed the door in Bonnie's face. I heard a clock going off. But the one on the table was gone. Everything was fading in and out. Then silence... Why? I had woken up.

FOUR

It was later in the morning. and I was on the couch watching TV when my brother came in. He took the remote and turned it to Fredbear and Friends. As he expected, I ran off, not wanting anything to do with those monsters except the ones shaped like them...My friends. I asked my dad if I could go outside. He said I could and I took off. I walked down the side walk when I noticed something. There was an arm on the other side of the road. But not like a human arm. It was big, black, and torn. I ran over to see it. There was another beside it. Then I remembered Bonnie's arm. I started running back towards my house when the arm reappeared in front of me. I tripped on it, falling into a heap of mud and grass. The other arm grabbed my neck and tried to choke me while the other punched me in the stomach. Everything started fading...Then I was back on the couch. "Pretty long nap. Better hope you can sleep tonight!" My dad chuckled. It wasn't funny to me though. I didn't want to sleep...