Fritz's Story

ONE

Then after the murders, the puppet helped them get what they wanted. REVENGE. After confronting the Purple Guy, now known to be William Afton, they tricked him into hiding in a springlock suit and getting killed.But was he actually DEAD? Well, you know the truth and so do I. I'm Fritz, friend of Mike and Jeremy.I signed up for this job as Night Watch at Fazbear's Fright because of what those robots did to my friends.But little did I know, there was one in the very attraction...And I'd be it's company.

TWO

I stared at the building. It looked about as old as the original Freddy Fazbear's. A teenager-looking man came out of the door. "Hey! Fritz! I knew I could count on you to be here." It was the owner. "I couldn't get any of the others to do the job. Mike was strongly denying the role of guard because of his experiences. Jeremy said he doesn't want to be reminded of his friend's...tragedy." "Well, I'm glad to be here.Do I need to do anything specifically?" I asked. "I want you to make sure the place doesn't catch on fire. Obviously no one would visit then." It DID make sense.Wires were hanging all over the place. "The voice mail will guide you through the place on your first night.Then you're gonna be in the office for the next four shifts.After that, it's open and you're technically a day shift guard." So that was it.I said bye and drove off.

THREE

So I was already used to the building now.Except when I checked the cameras there was a YELLOW rabbit sitting by the farther door. I jumped when I saw it. "Is that..." I got close to the screen. "SPRINGBONNIE?!" It was yellow, a rabbit, and old. It's head turned to the camera. "WHAT?" The screen went black. I started learning how to manage Springtrap. Audio draws him to the camera you play it in.You can fix errors on the control panel. But at 4 am SpringTrap sat at the office opening. "Who are you?" He asked. "Who are YOU?!" I asked him. "I'm Springtrap.They found me in the last Freddy's location.I...have a bad history with kids." There was only one person who I knew did. William Afton. The man who, years ago, murdered kids in the safe room of Fredbear's Family Diner. He did it all in a yellow...springlock suit. "William?" I stared. "Heh...you remember me. At least someone does. If I hadn't killed them...If I hadn't killed the kids, I wouldn't be here." He looked sad in a way that only a murderer could. But what did he mean? Was he possessing the suit like the children did? It couldn't be. The puppet helped the children. Who helped him? "It was the children's souls, the ones I hurt, who did this." He said, almost as if he read my mind. "It's 6. I gotta go." I told him. "But I'm interested in the story. Would you mind telling me more tomorrow?" I asked. "Sure.It's nice having someone to talk to after 30 years." Three decades? I started to feel bad for him. I grabbed my cap and sweater and walked out into the wide open world. Who knew animatronics were so fascinating?

FOUR

I walked into the building in my casual clothing. I couldn't wait for Springtrap to keep talking.If what Mike and Jeremy said was true, then Springtrap was SO much better than his victims. "I was in the building, long after it closed down.I took a slow stroll through the pizzeria with an evil grin, looking at all the destruction I made. I came across the safe room. For old time's sake I went inside.But then I heard a robot coming closer. It was Freddy. He tried to get in but he couldn't. Just in case he found a way in, I tore him apart.One by one, I destroyed the childrens' temporary bodies. But I didn't know I was letting them out. The fifth child came out and got into the room along with the other four.I tried to hide in a springlock suit but the locks...snapped." He looked at the floor. "I've changed since then..." It sounded like someone was walking towards us. "Oh really?" A voice asked. Freddy was sitting at the window. But he looked burnt. "Freddy?" I stared. "Phantom Freddy." He looked at Springtrap, "W-What do you want?" Springtrap said, taking a step back. "We..." Phantom Freddy disappeared as light shone through the windows. "What was that for?" I mumbled. "I, uh, I'll tell ya tomorrow. You gotta go." I took my stuff and left.

FIVE

I got a call from the owner. "We thought that having two guards would make the place stand out because there was always only one at a time at the restaurants. The person we hired was Michael Afton. He's the child of one of the owners of Fredbear's." I was pretty scared. How would he react to his dad? Well, I got to find that out soon. I got into the building and told Springtrap. "You're son's coming to visit." "Michael? After all these years?" He was pretty shocked. I heard the door open. "WHAT IS THAT?" I heard him scream. Basically the rest of the night was them talking and I just went into the WORKING kitchen and had some pizza.

SIX

I walked into the building. "Hey Fritz." Springtrap greeted me. "Hi." I replied. "So...Are you gonna explain that stuff?" Michael just looked. "What stuff?" "Your dad and I met Freddy...Phantom Freddy" "Me?" Freddy came out of hiding. So did Chica and Foxy. "So...Reunion?" Springtrap asked. "Well..." Freddy started fading again.The others did too. Suddenly the Puppet appeared. "Springtrap...We won't let you leave." It said. "Neither will you." It stared at Micheal. A few sparks came off of the wall. "This is the end..." It whispered as a flame started. Smoke filled the room. Springtrap shook his head. "Go. I'll keep the flames in control. There's nothing left for me...out there." I grabbed Michael and ran. We got out of the building, but Springtrap didn't. Which meant it was the end of my shift and the end of William Afton...or so I thought.

SEVEN

I was sitting at the table with Mike and Jeremy. "The killer was NICE? The last robot I trusted killed Robert and almost ME!" Jeremy exclaimed. "I miss dad, but I have you two. Besides, the robots I met thought I was the one who killed them. Good to know I didn't actually do that in my sleep or something." Mike smiled. "Glad that's over." He paused for a second. "Wait, he was in a YELLOW Bonnie suit?" He asked. I nodded. "There was a guy in a yellow suit that tried to kill me..." We sat there quietly. Someone had to break the silence. "I think it's time for me to leave." I got up and walked away. Although nothing actually happened to me, I still listened to their stories and enjoyed it. I was just happy the whole thing was done. It was the end of Freddy's once and for all....right?