William's Story

ONE

William woke up in a chair, held there by tight chains that were digging into his skin. A light flickered above him, casting a yellow color onto the room. He struggled and tried to get out, but all it did was hurt him. Golden Freddy appeared in front of him. "Do you know why you're here?" He asked. William shook his head. Golden Freddy slapped him across the face. William's mouth was held shut by thick layers of tape, so the only sound he was making was a muffled cry for help. But he didn't feel pain, which was an odd thing for Golden Freddy to choose when making the place they were in. Golden Freddy clapped, and fake corpses piled up onto the floor. "Do you know how many murders took place between FredBear's and now? Since the Freddy legacy started?" William, again, shook his head. Golden Freddy clapped again, and the dummies disappeared. The tape on his mouth was gone as well, leaving a red spot where it had been. "I only wanted my son back..." William said, looking at the floor. Golden Freddy pushed the chair over, the chains now digging deeper. The painless injuries wore off, making William scream in agony. Suddenly, walls appeared around him. The chains and the chair disappeared, and William sat there, still hurt. A door appeared at the top of the "box". A bottle of water and a slice of pizza appeared beside him. "There is unlimited water and pizza, so get comfy! Also, the door is only for good people, unlike yourself. Bye!" Golden Freddy disappeared. William bent down and grabbed the water bottle. He started to drink from it. Suddenly, the bottle filled back up. He stopped and looked up at the door. An idea appeared in his head. He started to pour water onto the floor. The bottle kept refilling, which meant more to pour onto the floor (I swear that rhyme was coincidental). He started to float towards the door. When there was enough water for him to float up and grab the doorknob, he went through the door. Golden Freddy appeared, floating in front of William. "That took longer than expected." He mumbled. He grabbed William. Out of nowhere, they appeared in a new room. There was a desk, two doors, and a light on the ceiling. "Remember the 1993 location? You should, since you spent a LONG while here. Of course, you were trapped in a wall so it may be difficult to remember. Here, let me reacquaint you with your friends!" Golden Freddy said. He disappeared. The clocks switched to 12:00 as the power bar filled up. The animatronics faded into existence on the cameras. Everything came back to him. He was going to spend another night at Freddy's...

TWO

Bonnie shifted towards the door, his mouth wide open and ready to attack. Foxy dashed down the hall, his jaw swinging from left to right. William hit the door button with lots of force. Chica's head glitched around as she made room for Freddy. William hit the other button. As the night progressed, it only got worse. Foxy drained the power quickly, while Freddy kept trying to find a way in. Then, William froze. On the hall corner cameras, nobody was there. He flipped through the cameras. Suddenly, the stage camera went out. The dining room camera followed, and so did the others. The left hall corner was visible again, but it made William stop moving completely. A poster of Fredbear appeared. He looked around. A lifeless springlock suit sat in the middle of the room. But it wasn't Fredbear. Springbonnie sat in front of him. Ready to leave the horrors behind, he climbed into it. It felt completely new, unlike the last time he wore it. He saw a drop of water hit the floor... Immediately, he started trying to take off the suit, but he was too late. A bunch of drops slapped the suit. He collapsed after a couple minutes of struggling with the suit. He sat in his own blood, the pain feeling as real as ever. He blinked, and he was back at Fazbear's Fright. He started strolling through the rooms. When he got to the office, nobody was there. A marionette mask sat beside the monitor on the desk, along with a note. "I always come back." He read from the note. A fire appeared behind him, and he screeched. He was reliving some of the worst moments of his life. He appeared back in the box, but it was bigger. He was still Springtrap at the moment. Golden Freddy appeared again, this time taking the appearance of his old form, Fredbear. He attacked Springtrap with the knife he used to kill kids. "Look what you've done, William! You stabbed Springbonnie! Or, as he says it, 'Springtrap'. " He exclaimed. Springtrap changed back to normal William. Now he had a purple guard outfit. Golden Freddy snapped, and the box they were in turned into a huge office (Literally the office from UCN). "How well do you do under pressure?" Golden Freddy asked. William would've been drowning in sweat if he was still a normal person on Earth. Luckily, being the monster he is, he wasn't given that...