Scott's Story

ONE

The Funtime animatronics' whereabouts were unknown...until years later. Where were they? At a NEW and IMPROVED Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, run by me! Scott Cawthon, animatronic expert!

TWO

I took the keys out of my pocket. "Here we go." I said while putting a key into the keyhole. I opened the door. My new Restaurant was finally open! I welcomed a few workers into the building as I got to my area upstairs. I went up into the room near the vents. I printed out flyers and ordered some supplies. I thought I heard something in the vents, but I think it was nothing. I was finally done! Or so I thought. I needed to go in a room at the back and see if I could salvage this Freddy-looking robot made of a heap of wires and a mask. I decided to salvage it and I had to play these sounds. Then I had to see if there was a response from the animatronic to the sound. Sometimes it would move after a sound but when it did I used a taser to move it back. I successfully salvaged the animatronic and now I'd get money from it. THAT was the end of the first day.

THREE

I walked inside. I'd accepted some advertisement yesterday so I had more money. I bought a nice stage and put a few animatronics on it. I walked upstairs to get ready for another night. But I heard something in the vent. I checked to see if anything was on my sides. Nothing was there, so I continued with my daily work. "I know someone is there." I heard someone call from my left. I shined my light, but nobody was there. "I see that light!" They exclaimed. I quickly clicked on the computer screen. I was almost done. "Thanks for letting me join the party!" The voice said. The animatronic I salvaged yesterday emerged from the left vent. "I'll try not to disappoint!" I beat them over the head with my flashlight. "Agh! That hurt!" He fell over. "What was that for?" They got up. "What are you?!" I managed to say. "First of all, it's WHO." He said. "Second, my name is Molten Freddy." I stared at them. They were made up of wires and that Freddy mask on their face. He held out his hand. I gulped. "S-Scott Cawthon..." I shook hands with him. He looked over at the monitor. "I see that you're busy. I'll try not to bother you." He crawled back into the vent. I looked at the screen. All I had to do was print some flyers. I got done with that and headed out. "See ya' tomorrow!" Molten Freddy waved. Despite his looks, he was quite nice. I went into the "Salvage Room". Across from me was a robot that looked awfully similar to SpringBonnie from one of the original locations. The last time it had been seen was at an auction giving out stuff from the horror attraction known as "Fazbear's Fright". I decided to salvage it. I repeated my actions from the first time and completed the salvage. I was about to leave when I heard a laugh. I turned around. The rabbit was gone...

FOUR

A new day. I got to my room. Molten Freddy sat in the vent. "Who is that bunny in the vents?" He asked. "Rabbit!" Another animatronic came behind him. "The name is William..." He turned to me. "Ah, Scott...What are you doing here?" How did he know my name? "Do I know you?" I asked. "William Afton is my full name." He replied. I rolled my eyes. "Sure..." I started on my nightly tasks. "It's cold in here. Would you mind letting the heat stay for a bit?" Molten Freddy asked from as cross the vents. "Ok." I decided that since I didn't know the rabbit's name, I'd call him ScrapTrap. Eventually got done. I waved, then went to the next part of my job. Another animatronic to salvage, I guess. You probably know what happens next...

FIVE

I started the morning by buying some new robots. Rockstar Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. But then I saw a new character being sold for $5. I decided to buy it. Then I realized there was high risk from buying it. It seemed fine to me though...As always, I came in for work. Today when I came in, there were three robots. Molten Freddy, William Afton, and Scrap Baby. "What are g-going to do today?" Molten Freddy asked William. "I don't wanna play Go Fish anymore, that's for sure." He replied. "Great I-idea!" Molten Freddy exclaimed. William tugged at some of his wires. Molten Freddy jerked back. "That h-hurts!" Scrap Baby shook her head. Then her eyes darted towards me. She grabbed me by the neck. "Who are you?!" I gasped for breath and flailed. "Calm down! It's just Scott! He brought you here!" Baby poked my face, which was now turning blue, with her claw. "BABY! STOP!" Freddy yelled at her. She dropped me onto the floor and slapped Freddy. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, TRAITORS!" Freddy's voice shifted to a female voice. "You were kicked out for a reason." His voice went to another voice. A loud one, too. "YOU WANTED SO MUCH ATTENTION, YOU TRIED TO BLOCK US FROM THE SPOTLIGHT!" It went back to his original. "N-nobody wanted you anyways!" Baby grabbed his head and smashed it into the wall. They started to fight. The whole time I was doing my work. "Aren't you going to stop them?" William asked. "Nah," I replied. "they'll figure it out themselves. William looked at me weird. "Is anyone new coming?" I shrugged. "Probably." I looked back at the screen. "Hey, I'm done!" I started out. "Make sure nobody gets severely injured!" I said to William as I left.
Later...
I sat there, creeped out, I was in front of a sign that said the character I was supposed to salvage was ALREADY inside. What if...no, it couldn't be...THAT BEAR!