Eggs' Story

ONE

After all that came, there was another kid. She loved Baby. The only problem was that she wasn't allowed to be near her. There was a very good reason, but she didn't care. She just wanted to see Baby. One day,she got that chance. It was the same day she passed away. Wait, that's it? I guess we can skip to Eggs's...MY story.

TWO

I stood in the elevator. Why was this place underground? It originally was going to be on the surface. But that was going to be a pizzeria. The place I'm at is a rental service. Wait, did I mention my name? I hope not. Anyways, you can call me Eggs Benedict, I guess. This place I'm at? Circus Baby's Animatronic Rental Service. I got stuck on this dumb job. For a little while there was a voice talking to me. It was talking about the place. Then it told me to put my name into the keypad that suddenly popped up. The letters were glitchy and when I tried to put it in something happened. It corrected my name to, you guessed it, Eggs Benedict. Suddenly, the elevator stopped. I pressed the red button. The doors of the elevator opened to reveal a vent. I started to crawl through the vent. He talked more about the rental service and my job. When I wasn't paying attention, I fell on my face. I had landed in the other room. It was called the Primary Control Module. To the left was the Ballora Gallery. I was told to press a button that turned on the light. I did but there was nothing on stage. I panicked for a brief moment. As told to, I pressed this button that administered a controlled shock to this 'Ballora'. "But...WHY DO I WANT DANCY PANTS TO BE MAD AT ME?" I asked myself. I was then prompted to try the light again. Ballora was on stage this time. I let out a sigh of relief. To the right was the Funtime Auditorium. Inside was Funtime Foxy. But like Ballora, when I used the light nothing was there. A controlled shock for Funtime Foxy too! But yet again, there was nothing there. I slapped the orange button with my sweaty palms. At last Foxy was there! Next on the list was going through the vent ahead. So I did. "Motion Trigger:Circus Gallery Vent" a voice said. What? What does that mean? I kept going despite my confusion. This time I didn't fall but rather banged my head on the opening at the end of the vent. On the outside of the glass in front of me was Circus Baby's auditorium. Who I'll call "Hand-Unit" said so. I used the light and then the controlled shock when I realized she wasn't there. But she still wasn't there so I gave her another controlled shock. She STILL wasn't there! I was getting nervous. Another controlled shock it is!
Hand-Unit acknowledged her presence even though she wasn't there. The vent behind me opened so I could leave. I crawled inside. While making my way through, I heard metallic thumping. I panicked and basically would've been running as fast as possible if I was standing. I finally got out. My first night was over. "Back to crappy cartoons..." I mumbled as I sat watching "The Immortal and the Restless". I munched on popcorn until I eventually passed out.

THREE

We open with me going down the elevator again. I was told that I could select a new voice for hand unit. I could pick with 1,2,3, and 4 using the keypad. The problem? There WERE no numbers. I just slapped the keypad and it was corrected to Angsty Teen. "Better than nothing." I said, shrugging my shoulders. I heard muffled banging coming from beyond the elevator. The elevator stopped and I got that Angsty teen voice I "selected". I smashed that red button (in the face LIKE A BOSS!) and jumped into the vent ahead. On the other side, I lit up the Ballora Gallery and used the controlled shock. Suddenly a garbled voice replaced the Angsty teen voice. But it came back and told me to shine the light in the Funtime Auditorium. So I did. But then the garbled voice came back. Except, I could clearly hear it saying "great" over and over. The original voice came back. I headed to Circus Baby's Auditorium. I flashed the light in there like I was told to. Like I expected, controlled shock. But I don't think it worked. So I tried again. Still nothing. Hand unit said it was a power malfunction and he was going to reboot the system. Everything went off. "Motion trigger: Entry Vent"
UH-OH! "Funtime Auditorium maintenance Vent opened" DOUBLE UH-OH! "Ballora Gallery maintenance Vent opened" TRIPLE UH-OH! A faint voice came from the darkness. "I don't recognize you. You are new. I remember this...scenario, however. It's a strange thing to want to do, to come here. I'm curious what events would lead a person to want to spend their nights in a place like this willingly." I dunno, the need for money? "Maybe curiosity? Maybe ignorance?" HEY! "There is a space under the desk. Someone before you crafted it into a hiding space. It worked for him. I reccomend that you hurry though. You will be safe there. Just try not to make eye contact. It will be over soon. They will lose interest." But...who? I decided to crawl under the desk though. I pulled a sheet of metal tucked behind one of the legs over the desk's opening. It had lots of holes in it. I took out the flashlight on my tool belt and turned it on. I heard noises come from somewhere in front of the desk. Then I heard a tapping noise. The sheet started to pull back. I managed to keep it over myself. It happened again. I still kept it in position. "When your guide comes back online he is going to tell you he was unsuccessful, that you must restart the system manually. He will then tell you to crawl through Ballora Gallery as fast as you can to reach the breaker room. If you follow his instructions, you will die. Ballora will not return to her stage anymore. She will catch you. The power will be restored shortly. When you crawl through Ballora Gallery, go slowly. She cannot see you and can only listen for your movement. When you hear her music become louder, she is growing near, listening for you. Wait, and be still." It cut off. I was told by hand unit to go through Ballora Gallery to get to the Breaker Room. I went back to the Primary Control Module and the Ballora galley opened. I crawled inside. I went through the Ballora Gallery, stopping when the music was loud. Hand unit started blabbing when I was halfway through. It almost scared me to death. But I kept going. I was close to the door. But Ballora's music was louder than ever. I saw her pass straight by me, twirling. But I finally got to the Breaker room. When I got in, I was told about the Breaker Control Box. There was also a Mascot Response Audio I could use. It would make the Bonnie puppet on Funtime Freddy's hand tell Freddy to go back to his position. I kept switching between the Control Box and watching Freddy. I swear sometimes I saw him in a different position. But I finished eventually. I went back through the Ballora Gallery. She started talking. But I was finally done. More popcorn and boring TV.

FFN Archiveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें