Sick - Ddot

Harlem, New York
9:08 A.M.

Ddot woke up with a headache and a fever. I came into the room with a Tylenol pill. "Here pa," I said trying to hand him the pill. "I don't wanna take that ma." He said pouting. "Well do you wanna take the liquid medicine?" I said going to get the liquid medicine. "Nvm ma, I want the pill." He said rolling his eyes. "Ok then," I said handing him the pill. After he took the pill he made a weird face. "Eww," He said in disgust.

I tried to get up away from ddot to make his soup. "Why are you leaving me?" He said pulling me back down. "Bro chill I'm finna go make your food," I said trying to convince him to let me go. "Oh, ight." He said letting go of me. I then left the room and made his food.

When I came back into the room I saw ddot sleeping. "Wake up lil boy," I said shaking ddot. "I'm up I'm up." He said waking up. I handed him his food and lay down.

After he was done eating he handed me the bowl and I went and washed the bowl when I came back into the room ddot had a smile on his face. "Come and cuddle with me wifey." I arrived and lay down. We watched Netflix and fell asleep.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
For the ddot lovers
This is my first story so ddtm 😒

Word Count: 250