Copy Cat - Roscoe

📍Harlem, New York
2️⃣:0️⃣3️⃣ PM
ARMANI

"Bae, come on I'm ready." I said picking up my phone.
"Stop rushing me" Roscoe said coming down the stairs.

"What you even tryna get from the mall?" Roscoe asked opening the front door. "Whatever they have " I replied walking out the door first.

"Mm" Roscoe hummed locking the door

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
TIME SKIP TO THE MALL
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

We walked in and made our way to bath and body works. As we were walking in, I noticed that me and Roscoe were matching.

I then fully turn my head and mugged him

I lean closer to him and whisper in his ear, "You wanna be like me so bad"
Roscoe then looks at me and mugged me back.

"How am I tryna like you?" He said following me over to a perfume.

"Look at what your wearing, you over here copying me" I say pointing at his outfit.

"Mmtch, well we still gone be matching later."
Roscoe said smirking at me.

"What I that supposed to mean?" I say picking up a lotion. "I'm talking ah,ah,ah" he said while clapping his hands.

"Stfu" I reply rolling my eyes. "You better stop rolling your eyes at me before I make you roll them eyes right in the backseat" he says pulling my hair after paying.

And he sure did (lemme know if you want a detailed)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Word Count: 241