Cheating - Jay

📍Harlem, New York

NOVA

I was sitting on my bed thinking about how Jay was going to the "studio" more often

I also thought about how my bestfriend Jennifer has also been moving weird she hasn't been hanging out with me like she used to.

I was snapped out of thoughts when I heard my front door open. I stayed on my bed bc who tryna be like them white people in the horror movies? Not me.

I was looking out the window before I heard the bedroom door open. I  turn to look and seen it was jay.

He stayed silent and went to his dresser and grabbed clothes. After he walked to the shared bathroom and closed the door.

25 min later

I was laying down in bed scrolling on Instagram as I waited for jay. I then heard the bathroom door open and seen a shadow on the floor.

"Ma, can you cook" Jay asked laying next to me staring at the ceiling. "Can we talk?" I replied putting my phone down.

"What is it" jay asked giving me his full attention. "Where were you at" I asked giving him the 'dont lie' look.

"I was in the studio mami you know this" he said rubbing my upper thigh. "Then why did you get straight in the shower when you came home" I say making eye contact.

"Ma I dont got time for this" jay said getting annoyed. "But you have time to come home late" I replied giving him the 'be so fr' look.

Just as he was about to say something his phone started ringing. I grab his phone out the pocket of his shorts and look at the name of the caller and notice that it's my best friend.

I was confused bc why do you even have  her number ?

"Answer it" I say handing jay his phone. "Hello" jay says in a confused tone. "Hey papi I'm coming over for round 3 go ahead and put the towels on the bed."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This obv gone have a part 2

Word Count: 348