PARTY - DD

Harlem, New York
4️⃣:5️⃣3️⃣ PM
📍Your house

MELODY

I want to go to this party later with my best friend

I want to go to this party later with my best friend. I know that dd will say no because he is protective over me.

I walk out of my room and see dd in the kitchen. I walk over to the counter and leaned on it.

"So, bae," I said hesitating. "Hmm," dd hummed looking up at me. "Can I go to a party later today?" I said making eye contact with him

"No," he said shaking his head. I was disappointed in his answer and walked back to my room.

I made it into my room and texted my best friend.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

After she told me to sneak out I got the idea to do it. I had to get him to go to sleep before I tried to sneak out.

"Bae, you wanna watch a movie," I said walking out of my room and finding dd in the living room already on Netflix.

"Yea ma, come on," he said pulling me down onto his lap.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

About 30 minutes later dd was asleep on top of me. I slowly moved his head off of me and got up.

I took a shower and picked out my outfit:

I called my best friend and she pulled up

I called my best friend and she pulled up. As we were on our way to the party I was nervous about what dd would do if he found out I snuck out.

We got to the party and walked in. I and my best friend noticed that there were hella people in there.

Me and my best friend were having a good time dancing, and singing songs. Until jay (dd brother) came up to me.

"Yo, dd know you out here dressed like this?" "Yes," I lied "oh ight" Jay said walking out of the party.

A few minutes later we heard shots and dd and the OY gang were shooting up the party.

I felt somebody grab me and drag me out of the building. I was then thrown into the backseat.

I heard the car door close and felt the car start to move. After 10 minutes we pulled up to a house and the same person grabbed me.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Should I do part 2?

Word count: 393