Hickey Prank - notti

Harlem, New York
1️⃣:3️⃣8️⃣ PM

DREAM

Today notti was going to be at my house spending time with me, so I decided to do the hickey prank on him

(She ain't gone record cs I don't feel like writing that whole part)

I went and made the fake hickey with my makeup.

After I finished the hickey I heard a knock on my door

After I finished the hickey I heard a knock on my door. I quickly put on a hoodie and jogged to the door.

I opened the door and saw notti with a smile on his face. "Hey mh" Notti said hugging me.

"Hey baby" I reply hugging him back. I then grabbed his hand and we walked to my room.

We then got to my bed and notti started to kiss me. "Nottii stop," I said trying to get him to stop but instead he continued.

He then made his way to my neck. Notti then pulled down my hoodie some so that he can have better access than he saw it.

"Dream, bro wtf is that?" Notti asked nearly breaking my neck to see the 'hickey'. "Notti what are you talking about, let me goo" I said as he was breaking my neck.

I then was about to go into my bathroom to show him that it was a prank before it went too far.

But before I could make it into the bathroom I felt a cold metal on my neck, right on the hickey.

I immediately knew what it was and got quiet. "Yea yo ass done got quiet now huh," Notti asked putting against my head.

"Bae chill it was a prank," I say in a shaky voice. "That wasn't no damn prank I'm finna boom yo ass real shit."

"Look bae its makeup," I say grabbing a makeup wipe and wiping it off.

Notti then calmed down and moved the gun from my head. "I was about to kill you dream," I said in a low voice looking at his phone.

"I know" I reply laughing

.
.
.
.
.
.

Word Count: 340