Facetime - Notti

BONNIE

It was 9:48 PM I had walked out of my room to make a fruit salad

It was 9:48 PM
I had walked out of my room to make a fruit salad. As I was cutting some of the fruit notti called me.

I accepted the facetime, then his face popped up. "Jumpscare" I had mumbled trying to hold my laugh

"What's so funny?" Notti said mugging me. "Nothing," I said continuing to cut my fruit.

"Anyways," Notti said playfully rolling his eyes. "Ma, what you doing?" Notti asked closer to the camera.

"I'm cutting some fruit," I said putting some of the cut fruit in the bowl."Hol up rq" I said going to Instagram to take a picture of the fruit.

"Ma why are you on pause?" Notti said starting to whine. "Hold on I'm posting a picture on Instagram," I said taking the picture.

"Ma this facetime not a pause time," Notti said still whining. "Bae chill I'm done," I said coming back to facetime.

"Happy now?" I said propping my phone back up. "Very" Notti said smiling mad hard.

I grabbed a fork and put it in the bowl and carried it to my room with my phone.

"Bae I'm finna go to sleep," notti said looking at the camera "Ok I'll call you in the morning," I said tapping my screen abt to hang up

"Hold on hold on, ma what are you doing?" Notti said picking up his phone

"I'm hanging up so you can go to sleep," I said eating my fruit. "Unt unt, ma we finna gts otp." Notti said looking at me mad.

"Ight," I said.

I went to the kitchen and washed my bowl. I came back to my phone and when notti saw me he started smiling mad hard.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

E4N 🕊

Why is this my first notti chapter 🤨

I'm trying new stuff with my chapters. But when I drop this ddot story idk how yall gonna react or wtv.