IG Live - Edot Baby

In this chapter, edot is still alive. RIP edot🕊

Harlem, New York
1️⃣1️⃣:5️⃣3️⃣ PM
DESIRAE

You woke up to the sound of edot being loud

You woke up to the sound of edot being loud. I rub my eyes while getting up and walking to the door. I walked out of my room and saw edot on the couch doing something on his phone.

"Why are you being so loud?" I say sitting next to him on the couch. "My bad I'm on live" He said while rolling up.

The comments in the live ask who you are and are you and edot are together. "Yes were are together," I say picking up his form and holding it

The comments start going crazy. Edot turned and looked at me with a mad face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I say giving him his phone back. "Bro, wrd2 my dead you dtm rn," He said pushing me away from him.

"What did I do?" I asked confused. "Js go back in the room bro," he said seeming annoyed. "Ight lil boy," I say getting up and walking back to the room.

"What you say?" Edot said running up behind me grabbing my arm and turning me around. "What you said?" He said tightening the grip he had on my arm.

"You heard me," I said finally getting him off of me and rolling my eyes. Before I could turn around and walk away he grabbed me by my neck.

"Who you calling a lil boy?" He said pulling me closer to him. I was so close to folding but I had to keep myself together.

"So you don't wanna talk huh?" He said letting go of me and picking me up like this

A/N: don't mind the picture I didn't know what to search up 😭

He carried me to the bedroom and put me on the bed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Word Count:311