457.Stamina Comparison!!

“You’re complaining about me… why don’t we talk about your lack of stamina!” Eunha shot back angrily.

“What nonsense are you spouting?” Mingyu’s voice grew higher.

“Don’t you feel ashamed?” Eunha placed her hand on her waist. “At the very least, Jungkook is more capable than you are.”

“Tsk, and how would you know that?” Mingyu refused to believe her.

“Haven’t you seen Jungkook’s figure? Can a gigolo like you compete with him in stamina?”

“What a pity. Last night, you wanted to kneel down to lick Jungkook’s feet but he didn’t even offer you a proper glance. Moreover, he threw you to my bed.” Mingyu gripped Eunha’s elbow and responded viciously. “Let me tell you, you’re but an old trash that I’ve used. Jungkook has severe mysophobia. Don’t even think about climbing into his bed in this lifetime!”

“Haha! Is that so?” Eunha smiled coldly. “I have something to tell you as well. In this lifetime, the only person I’ll marry is Jeon Jungkook!”

“Crazy.” Mingyu shoved her aside and began getting dressed.

“Gigolo.” Eunha refused to lose to him. She reached for the clothes scattered on the floor and began to put them on.

Lisa watched as Eunha and Mingyu argued. She was dumbstruck.

She could hear the situation in room 615 through the microphone on the pinhole camera.

However, they were unaware of her interaction with Jungkook in room 639.

Lisa glanced at Jungkook, who was expressionless. “Hey, you say, was it actually Eunha’s first time last night?”

Women were always curious creatures.

Besides, her second sister frequently mentioned that she was a virgin. She even ran back and forth to Jungkook’s side proclaiming that she wanted to offer her virgin body to him.

“No.” Jungkook was expressionless. “Mingyu is an experienced player. He has slept with numerous women secretly. This is his bread and butter. He would never be wrong about a woman he has slept with. Didn’t he say that Eunha isn’t one?”

He then leaned close to Lisa’s ear. His low, heavy voice was seductive. “Although you lost your innocence to me a long time ago, you’re not like her…”

As Jungkook recalled her taste, heat flared up his eyes.

Lisa noticed his heated gaze and was worried that he would do something again. She rushed to put distance between them and stiffly told him, “Jungkook, you say, how did my second sister know that you’re very capable? Could it be that you…”

His cold features turned heavy and his gaze turned sharp.

It was as though if she said anymore, she would meet with a great misfortune.

Lisa was startled. She pursed her lips together and did not dare to say anything further.

“Why aren’t you continuing?” He narrowed his eyes.

“I’m scared that I’ll be beaten up.” She looked aggrieved.

Her features were charming and her eyes were bright and stunning. Accompanied with her wronged expression, Jungkook felt his frozen heart melt instantly.

He brought her into his arms and spoke with a stern expression. “Lisa, listen up. In this lifetime, I’ve only touched you.”

She was pleased internally. She lifted her head to ask him. “Then, will you touch other women in the future?”

“What do you think?” His cold, heavy voice was full of doting.

He did not directly answer her question.

“I want you to tell me.” She tugged on his sleeves.

Her earlier suspicion left him unhappy, so he changed the topic. “Your second sister is also an experienced woman. It isn’t strange for her to guess my stamina in bed.”

“That’s not what I’m asking about! Besides, she wasn’t accurate at all.”

Jungkook was able to last the entire damn night!