490.Making Friends With The Dog

“You’re as light as a feather. My legs won’t turn numb.” He liked holding her.

“I want to go take a look at Bam.” She pursed her lips.

A hint of astonishment flashed past Jungkook’s eyes. “Don’t you hate it the most? You even said that you didn’t want to see it again for the rest of your life?”

That was why whenever she was in the Yu Ting Villa, he kept Bam within the fences and commanded the dog not to leave the premises.

If this was any other time, Bam would have been able to move freely within the Yu Ting Villa’s yard.

Lisa deliberated over his words. She had told him so two years ago. To think that he still remembered it so well. “I was just joking. I’ve decided to be friends with it.”

She tried to stand up again. However, before she could do so, Jungkook lifted her into a bridal carry and walked straight out of the Yu Ting Villa’s entrance. He was headed to the backyard.

Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned into his embrace. She felt that just being here with him was the biggest form of happiness.

Even though they were quite a distance away from the fence, she could still hear Bam barking and howling like a wolf.

These sounds weren’t normal noises but an expression of a dog’s joy when it met its owner. The cries came from deep within its throat.

Jungkook held Lisa in his arms as he approached the fence. Bam’s tail wagged furiously and it barked loudly.

“Sit down!” Jungkook instructed.

Bam immediately sat down obediently on the floor.

Jungkook placed Lisa down and wrapped his shoulder around her. “She is my woman. In future, she will be your owner as well. You cannot be rude to her.”

It wasn’t clear if Bam understood his words. The barks it made at Lisa sounded especially unfriendly.

Lisa felt insulted.

It was fine if Jungkook’s subordinates disliked her. But to think that even his dog hated her. Sigh…

It could be seen that she was truly that hateful in the past.

She wanted the people around him, including his dog, to change their minds about her.

Jungkook frowned. “Going against my orders, are you asking to be disciplined?”

“Uu…”

“Jungkook, why don’t you let it out?” Lisa glanced at it. “I’ve been here for so many days. It hasn’t been able to move freely in the Yu Ting Villa’s yard because of me. I feel bad.”

Jungkook lifted his brows. “Aren’t you afraid it’ll bite you?”

“I’m sure it won’t if you nag at it a few more times.”

Jungkook lifted his brows once more. “I won’t waste my breath.”

He lifted his hand and made a gesture to Bam. Bam immediately stretched it’s body like a wild horse and jumped over the fence. It circled around Jungkook in excitement.

Lisa attempted to approach it. As Bam came close to her, it sniffed her without any unhappiness in its gaze. “Eh? It doesn’t seem to hate me?”

“You’re carrying my scent on your body.” Jungkook rubbed her head. “It won’t treat you like an enemy.”

“Come on, Bam, let’s go to the kitchen to look for food.” Lisa jogged a few steps ahead and turned back to see that Bam was still waiting obediently by Jungkook’s feet. It refused to move.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was gazing at Lisa’s body movement.

Since she was able to run, it meant that her body was relatively fine. He could take her as he pleased later.

In fact, Lisa was enduring the soreness in her body. She did not notice Jungkook’s thoughts. She waved at Bam. “Come on!”

Besides using food, she did not know how else to improve her relationship with the dog.

Jungkook instructed Bam. “Go.”