Prologue.

"They say  that the devil has Golden eyes."

——

———

December 25th, 3:16 AM. Suseong District, Daegu, South Korea.

The click clack sound of a typewriter is the only thing that makes sound in the dimly lit room. It's almost dawn, rarely any soul is awake at this time, except for insomniac beasts or people working for money to keep themselves alive the next day.

Min Yoongi, is the latter.

KNOCK.

Yoongi sighed. He glanced at the watch and rolled his eyes.

KNOCK KNOCK.

"Ugh." Yoongi paused typing in the typewriter and groaned. He leaned back and annoyingly threw a glance at the wooden door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

"Am I hearing things now?" He asked himself. However, the next moment there's another round of loud knocks on his door. So he grabbed the candle from his desk, the only source of light in the room and advanced towards his door.

"Who could it be at this hour? I'm not expecting any visitors.." Yoongi bent down to peep from the keyhole of the door first, since there could be another one of those drunkard. "It's such a hassle to shoo them away—"

Yoongi leaned in closer to take a clear look. "Huh..?" He mumbled.

There's someone outside watching him.

As his own brown orbs came closer and closer to the keyhole his blood ran cold.

His heart almost came out of his chest when his eyes met the other pair.

Golden.. Golden Orbs.

They say that the devil has Golden eyes.

—>>><<<—

[Helloo!!! it's been such a long time since I've written any Taegi and I miss it °^°. Have anyone here read the webtoon Murderous lewellyn's candlelit dinner? It's a great story and really, i think Yandere Taehyung in Taegi suits him the best !!!

But fear not, nothing Dead Dove: Do Not Eat happens [if you don't know what that means, better search it. i can't explain here.] but.. let me give a heads up. Lots of dark themes will be shown. If you've already read the webtoon, well, i wouldn't have to explain it to you XD.

Since watty is a b i t c h and won't upload the whole cover, here it is:

Let's gear up for another dark journey!!! ]