chapter- 7. Is It Taehyung?

..And the door plate is slanted again.

Is it because it's old and worn out? It was like this on the day Yoongi and Taehyung went to the restaurant, too. Yoongi tip toed his way up to the door plate and fixed it. Not only is it slanted, it is set so high that someone with as avarage height as Yoongi's can never reach it without some internal struggle.

Speaking about the restaurant, though..

Yoongi turned around and glanced at his neighbour's door. Room no. 302.

Kim Taehyung. Tall. Ridiculously handsome. Charming. A little bit eccentric.

Although he's awkward to deal with, he's not really a.. bad person. Well, neither is he a good person. It's simply too hard to get a read on him.

Yoongi drew his lips into a thin line as he remembered about the incidents that took place back at the restaurant with Taehyung. Turning back around, he turned the knob of his door. The door opens with a creak sound.

Whether he's uncouth,polite, kind or rude..

..No matter what. Getting more mixed up with someone as dangerous as Taehyung is clearly a bad idea.

He needs to leave this place as soon as he can.

--

It's easier than said. For a week or so, Yoongi went around looking for jobs in the writing field. Well, you ask why is he so persistent on working in this field?

He doesn't quite has the answer either. But as long as he can remember he'd always dreamt to be a writer.

However...

"I'm afraid I've no work for you."

"I'm sorry, but we do not handle novels."

"We will discuss your interview, then get back to you."

The quotes mentioned above quite literally means in simple words: "we have no work for you. Get lost."

Yoongi has written the same letter for at least a fifty time by now. It is as followed:

"Dear editor,
We are now living in an-

"Fuck this,"Yoongi sighed, throwing the letter away in a dustbin nearby as he stepped inside the apartment.

At this point, just screw all the dreams. He needs a job to move out of this place already!

Yoongi glanced at the mail box. His ears perked up as he saw a mail tucked in his room number's box. He grabbed the brown envelope out of the mail box and pulled out the letter to take a look.

..If you send us such an impertinent letter again, we will be forced to take legal actions against you. Thank you very much, Mr. Min Yoongi.

Yoongi gritted his teeth and ripped the letter in tiny pieces and threw it away.

Great, just great. Both of the publishing company he'd applied for had rejected him in the worse way possible. Nor did he get the handyman job or auction house job either. And they said he simply looked too weak fraile to work as a grave digger.

"Fuck, nothing's going my way."Yoongi said as he shut his eyes close, trying not to think much about the consequences of staying with a murderer next door.

That's when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Yoongi turned around slowly to find Taehyung standing behind him with a tangerine on his hand.

Yoongi might as well call this man the tangerine demon at this point.

"You seem very busy these days." He said with his usual teasing smirk.