Chapter- 1. The murders on Suseong District

A few days later.

"Have you heard? Another found dead yesterday."

"How many is that now?"

"I'm scared to even leave the house."

Yoongi had decided he have had enough of that freak. He's a ghost writer, hiding his existence as a writer and writing just for money- he's fine with it. All he needs is some peace in his life, however, that seemed to be too hard to achieve at this point.

He hadn't slept well in days because of that maniac that always comes to his door to play some peeping Tom act. It doesn't stop only there- that creepy bastard leaves some really weird sticky notes on his doorsteps.

"After my deadline, I'll find this fucking crazy stalker and smack him hard in his head once and for all." Yoongi mumbled to himself.

The streets of Suseong District is bustling today as well. Yoongi glimpsed at the way where people were swarming and whispering.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" An investigator yelled to move the crowd. Yoongi made sure to keep his distance from that place, though couldn't help but be curious.

People were murmuring about a.. murder.

"Again?" Yoongi grimaced.

Suseong District has the cheapest housing in all of Daegu. The neighborhood was already known to be rough by many previous residents. But the recent string of murders has added to its violent reputation.

Yoongi glanced at the murder scene one last time before he grasped the collar of his coat higher, breathing out puffs of white smoke.

"I don't have time for this,"He said to himself as he walked away, slowly going further away from the scene. "I need to get to the police station."

He's too busy to concern himself with stuff like this when he barely gets by every single day himself as a ghost writer.

And he doesn't plan to stay in here for the rest of his life as well. As soon as he has enough money, he's gonna move away to Seoul. This place is no good.

-

Yoongi slammed the total of sticky notes on the police officer's desk. Everyone around gave him a amusing stare before continuing their work as usual.

The notes looked pretty creepy- well, to everyone except for the police officers as some snorted seeing them.

"If you go out dressed like that you'll freeze to death, darling. :-)"

"Good night, pretty. :-b"

"You really shouldn't be so rude to someone who's showing you such kindness, Yoongi. :-("

"There's a deviant who keeps coming to my apartment everyday."Yoongi explained, sliding those notes further towards the old officer.

The officer lazily took one of the notes and leaned closer to read it. "Hmm,"He mumbled and looked up at Yoongi,"Seems to me like someone's pulling a prank on you. Are you usually this sensitive about such trivial matter? This is hardly something police should be concerned about."

"It's been going on for days already! I've told him to stop countless times, but it's no use!" Yoongi yelled, balked. "And it's not just the notes, either. He peeks into my apartment every night!"

The officer sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "But you haven't suffered any real harm, have you sir?" Yoongi opened his mouth to speak, but the officer beat him to it,"I'm not sure we can spare the man power for something like this given the circumstances. Have you no idea of the murders that's swamping the police stations these days?"