chapter 12. Who is he?

The room is just as Yoongi's left it. Nothing has moved from its place, matter of fact, the place looked even more tidier than before.

Taehyung approached Yoongi slowly from behind and leaned closer to him. "What do you think?"

Yoongi startled for a second, but was quick to furrow his brows at the taller. "About what?"

"Why, your place, of course!"Taehyung replied as Yoongi stepped further inside the room.

"It's the same old No.303,"Yoongi rolled his eyes,"I've lived here for eight years. Staying away from it for one day won't suddenly change it."

Taehyung smiled at Yoongi, following behind him.

Yoongi stared at the bedroom door. "Having said that...",He trailed off, it's a bad habit of his, starting a sentence loudly and finishing it in his head. As if to keep the conversation to himself only.

But now that he's observed the place a bit closely, something does kind of feel off about this place...

Taehyung flicked his fingers in front of Yoongi, snapping the smaller out of his thoughts. Yoongi looked up at the taller. "You were saying?"

Yoongi stepped back a little, the proximity being too much for him to bear. "..I've j-just got a bad feeling, is all."

"I know why that is,"Taehyung smiled at Yoongi,"Things have changed here, Yoongi. Because this apartment belongs to you and I, Hyung. We're renting it together."

"WHAT?!",Yoongi shrieked,"You never said a word about that!"

Taehyung leaned closer to Yoongi,"What's in it for me? Why'd I pay 30 months worth of rent for you without getting any benefit out of you?"

Yoongi stepped back and gulped down a lump on his throat. "Benefit? I'm telling you beforehand, I'm not interested to be housemates with you, neither do I have any intentions of being your housekeeper."

"Hm?",Taehyung smiled, and Yoongi swears he can see the smugness in it as he steps closer and places a hand on the wall, beside Yoongi's head, trapping him in. "You say you don't want to be a housekeeper..."His hands travels down to the coat's button and he ripped the buttons away, revealing the maid outfit Yoongi was wearing. "...yet you're dressed up as one."

Yoongi blinked repeatedly and as his eyes slowly dropped down, he could see the maid outfit.

Yoongi's ears and cheeks turns crimson red from embarassment, and truth be told, he's never felt this small under someone's gaze.

Taehyung smirked and with that, got off of the smaller. "I apologise. Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. Are you okay?"

Yoongi looks away, clutching his dress and unable of forming any coherent sentence.

"Anyhow, I don't intend to keep you as my housemate or housemaid either, so you can rest assured." Taehyung chuckled. "I prefer to keep a certain distance myself."

Yoongi flinched as Taehyung started taking steps towards him again, but to his surprise, the man halts midway. He tilted his head to a side. "Are you scared I'd do something dirty to you?"

Yoongi didn't reply. He doesn't know why he's being so jumpy either.

"I won't do anything to you,"Taehyung said as he strided to Yoongi. He grabbed Yoongi's wrist and placed a shiny metal in his palm. Yoongi opens his mouth to speak, but as he sees a key, he shuts his mouth close. "This might seem surprising given how charming I appear to be, but I don't sleep around, neither do I intend to sexually harass someone just because they're financially unstable."