Chapter 1

"Who is that girl?" Kylo asks him habang nakatingin siya sa lugar kung nasaan nag punta ang babaeng humalik sa kanya sa labas ng Vip room.

"Don't know." He said bago nag cross arm at nakatingin parin sa dalaga na umiinom nang alak.

"Then what's with the kiss?" His bestfriend asks.

"Its a dare that she needs to do."
He casually said bago tatalikod na sana para pumasok sa loob ng Vip when the woman who's name Sav gets up and walk towards the middle of the dance floor along with her friends.

He watched her dance dangerously with her hips swinging sexily to the music.

"Hot." Kylo said na ikinakunot ng noo niya.

"Come on, let's get inside. We're here to——."

Kylo stop talking when he started going down the stairs. 

"Finn."

He ignored his friend and continue walking towards the woman who kissed him. He could see how her friends gasped when they saw him but his full attention is only to this woman who is oblivious about his presence on her side.

"Bitawan mo ako." The woman said.

"Come on lady, I know you wanna have a dirty dance with me. Binangga mo ako in purpose diba?"

He can totally understand this drunk man who is trying to grab the woman who kissed him. He may grow up in the U.S but his mom surely talks to him on her native language the tagalog.

He pull her towards him before he look at the drunk man. "Leave." He said.

He ignores the people around them and look at the woman who got the sleepy yet shocked expression on her face.

"You ok?" He ask her.

She bit her lips before nodding, then she placed her head on his chest before wrapping her arms on his waist. "Nahihilo ako."

"Jusko Savrina ." Another woman said and was supposed to grab the woman on his chest when he moves backwards few step away.

"I'll take care of her. Enjoy your night. I'll just bring her to the Vip room." He said to her friends before carrying her on a bridal position.

"The fuck man?" Kylo said when he reached the stairs. "Do you know her? Like seriously know her?"

"Her name is Savrina." He said before walking towards the second floor.

"And? Do you know her?"

"No."

"Then what the fuck?"

"Just open the door Kylo, I need to put her to bed."

Yes the VIP room got some bed. Two beds actually if kylo and him wants to have a good fuck or something.

"Dude she's obviously drunk. And you can't fuck someone without her consent. That's gonna be rape."

"Who says I'm fucking her? I just want her to sleep here for her safety." He said.

The woman moves in his arms before hugging his neck.

"Apaka ingay naman. Nahihilo yong tao eh." Sabi nito at napailing nalang siya.

Kylo shook his head too before opening the Vip room. He placed her towards the bed on the far end corner and when he was about to get up, she didn't let go and pull him instead that makes him fall on top of her.

"Yakap mo ko. Malamig dito." She whispered before hugging his neck tighter.

Just fucking great.

—————————-####——————

(Savrina niyo.)

Anyway wala lang hahaha