Chapter 8

"I like her." Kylo said when they bid goodbye to Savrina.

They send her home to her house after spending five hours with them.

"Like really like her? Malice and all?" He ask while driving on the way back to his house.

"No. Like her like sibling kind of like. I felt normal around her. She doesn't care who we are after knowing who we really are and how famous we are. She treats us normal and I love it. I love how there's no hidden agenda on our situation with her. Like we're friends because we forced ourselves to be her friend."

"Yeah."

"Plus she don't look at us with malice you know. I mean atleast to me yeah. But who knows about the two of you since both of you kissed already." Sabi nito na ikinailing niya.

"She's different Ky, and I'm glad she kissed me that night because we ended up knowing her more."

"Do you think you will end up liking her in a romantic kind of way?"

"Ky."

"Would she be enough for you to forget her?"

"Kylo."

He sighed before shaking his head. "I just want you to move on Finn. She's not worth it ok? Lailani is not worth it . You didn't do anything wrong that's why the wedding didn't happen. She's the one who fucks around. She's the one who cheated on you."

"Enough Kylo." He said with a stern on his voice.

"No I'm not gonna stop. You need to wake up Finn. Lailani don't love you. She just stay with you because of your fame. And when she gets what she wanted then she toys you around and played with your feelings. God dammit I wish that woman will go to hell when she dies."

"I said enough." Matigas niyang sabi sa kaibigan. "I'm trying Ky ok? I'm trying my best to forget what happened to me few months ago. Just please stop already. I know you hate her, fuck I hate her too for doing it to me. But bringing this all up is not helping. It makes me remember those moments Ky. And I don't want it. So please don't ever mention this shit again."

"Fine. I'm sorry." Kylo said. "Just fall for Savvy Finn."

Napasmirk siya bago napailing. "It's not that easy asshole. And why do you wanna have me and savvy together. Why not you and her? Your single Kylo, why not yourself?"

"Because I don't feel anything romantically towards her. I just want her to be my friend slash sister. Plus you and her already kissed."

"So what? I've kissed lots of girls already, fucked them even."

Umiling ito. "And that my friend is the one you will not do to Savvy. If you don't feel anything about her, don't you dare play with her feelings. I don't want her to be hurt because of you or us. She's a nice girl Finn."

"Who says about hurting her? Geez man chill out. I have no plans ok. Let's just enjoy Savrina's company till the last day of our vacation."

Tumango ito na ikinangiti nalang niya. Kylo really care about Savrina. Which is weird because amongst the two of them, Kylo is the one who got bad reputation when it comes to woman. He don't even have a woman friend at all. But with Savrina, he is different. A good different.

How about you? His subconscious mind asks

He shook his head and just smile.

A Dare to Remember जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें