Chapter 11

K_Y_L_O: Fck everyone

K_Y_L_O: Fck everyone. My bestfriend got his the one. Damn that rhymes lol. But seriously congratulations to the future Mr. and Mrs. Finn Evans.

Ps; Savvy is my sister, so fuck off  people. You guys are spreading gross gossip.

—————————-
"Wow look at that, in 1 minute I got 200+ comments already." Kylo said habang nakatingin sa cellphone nito.

"Tsk." Finn said bago siya tiningnan. "You ok Sav?"

Tumango siya habang kumakain ng cheetos. Sa lahat ng nasa sala ay sila lang ni Kylo ang mukhang walang problema.

The post Kylo did on his Instagram is surely fake. Duhhh. After Kylo's and Finn's manager explain everything to her ay napapayag silang dalawa ni Finn na magpanggap na mag fiancé.

First dahil ayaw niyang masira ang pangalan ng dalawa dahil sa kanya. Second eh ayaw naman nang dalawang binata na mababoy ang pangalan niya. And to stop both their fans and anti fan spreading some gossip ay ang pagpapanggap ang naisip na solusyon ng manager ng dalawa na si Mond.

He even bought a ring to make it believable. And yes her and Finn did that kiss again for the sake of the photo that Kylo posted on his Instagram. Smack lang naman at kahit nakakailang ay ibayong pag pretend ang ginawa niya para di mahalata ni Finn ang pagkabalisa niya.

And now they're doing the waiting game. Inihintay nila ang mga reaction ng mga fans sa post ni Kylo.

(Damn our Finn is not available anymore.)

(Sister? I thought Kylo is an only child?)

(If she's the woman that Kylo posted before that he deleted right away. Then she's pretty.)

(How about Lailani? Does she knows about this?)

(Dude back off. Lailani is an old news. She cheated on Finn remember. Finn deserve to be happy. And if she's making him happy then I will support it.)

Napatingin siya kay Finn ng madinig ang huling binasa ni Kylo na mga comments.

"Sino si Lailani?"

"You don't know her?" Mond asks.

"Mond she don't even know us when we first meet." Kylo respond. "But to answer your question sweet savvy. Lailani is satan's mistress." Kylo said bago ito napangisi.

"Seryosong nagtatanong ang tao?" Sabi niya.

"She's Finn's ex-fiancé." Mond response.

"Oh." Sabi niya bago tumingin sa katabing binata. "Bakit naging ex-fiancé?"

"Because she's a fucking slut." Kylo response again. Spokesperson ata to ni Finn. "She cheated on him to his rival actor. I mean not just gossip cheating kind of shit. But Finn saw her fucking other guy kind of cheating."

Napaawang ang labi niya. Sa gwapo ng lalaking to? Naloko pa?

"Ky."

"I'm just saying the truth Finn. Also she cancel the wedding and make Finn looks bad to everyone. But of course I won't let that happen to I tweeted her cheating bullsht with pictures before me and Finn fly here in the Philippines."

"Yeah and this two leave that chaos to me. Such a fucking headache." Mond said habang siya ay nakatingin parin kay Finn.

"Ok ka lang?" She asks.

Finn look at her before placing his head on her shoulder.

"I will tell you everything later. But now? Yes Sav. I'm ok. Thank you."