Chapter 21

"What happened to you savrina?" Finn immediately asks nang makapasok sila sa bahay nito.

The two of them meet her in the airport with their faces being covered with masks and glasses kaya walang nakakakilala sa dalawa.

"Na ak—-."

"I've looked for you Sav." Putol ni Finn sa kanya. "After a month I got back here, all those people I paid to look for you don't have a good news everytime they report back to me." Sabi nito bago namaywang sa harap niya. "Damn it Sav, I was worried sick and you didn't even tried to contact me and Kylo? I've been looking for you for two months sav."

Napakagat labi siya bago napatingin kay Kylo na nakatingin sa kanya at mukhang nag hihintay ng sasabihin niya. "You cut your hair." Sabi nito kaya napanguso siya bago tumayo at lumapit ng tuluyan kay Finn.

She then hug him na ikinagulat ng binata.

"I'm sorry." Mahina niyang sabi bago tumingala dito. "Naaksidente ako." Sabi niya na nagpasinghap sa dalawang binata. Huminga siya ng malalim bago kumalas kay Finn at balik sa pag upo sa sofa. "Na aksidente ako sa labas ng airport sa araw na hinatid ko kayo."

Kita niya ang gulat sa mga mata ng dalawang binata. Kylo even move closer to her.

"I was in Coma kaya hindi ako naka contact agad sa inyo. And when I get better ay kinahiyaan ko na ang tumawag o ang imessage kayo. Plus I was really in bad shape. I even need to be in a physical therapy for me to be ok again."

"Savvy."

Ngumiti siya kay Kylo bago hinaplos ang pisngi nito tsaka siya bumaling kay Finn. "Kaya sorry talaga ha. I didn't mean to banish li—-."

Naputol ang pagsasalita niya ng hilahin siya ng binata patayo at yakapin nang mahigpit. He bury his face between her neck and shoulder and hold her tight.

"Damn it baby, are you ok now. Like really ok?" Tanong nito bago sinapo ang mukha niya.

Tumango siya bago tinapik ang kamay nitong nakahawak sa mukha niya.

"Ok. So ok."

And before she could say more ay sinakop na ni Finn ang mga labi niya na ikinasinghap niya at ni Kylo.

He kissed her hard. And when he let go ay isinandal nito ang noo sa kanya. "God I missed you."

"Seriously guys? Infront of me?" Kylo said na ikinangisi ni Finn. "Gross." Kylo said again bago ito tumayo kaya napatingin siya dito.

Kylo pull her into a hug, a tight hug bago siya hinalikan sa noo. "I miss you my Savvy. But I know the two of you needs to talk first. We'll catch later ok? I'm glad to see you again my sister." Sabi nito bago siy hinalikan sa pisngi sabay tapik kay Finn at alis nito sa sala.

Nang sila nalang ng binata ang natira ay hinawakan siya nito sa kamay bago siya hinila patungo sa pool area.

They sat down on the edge of the pool while their feet is on the water.

"I fix all my mess Sav." Finn said kaya napatingin siya dito. Nakatingin lang ito sa tubig. "I settle everything in the U.S. from work, families and friends. All those mess I left behind, I fixed all of them. Then I talk to Lailani." Sabi nito bago siya tinitigan. "I talk to her and asks for proper closure. It's so weird when I saw her again. She's still beautiful but she looks so different. Good different I must say."

Napasimangot siya kaya napangisi ito bago isinandal ang ulo sa balikat niya. "Don't be jealous."

"Hindi ako nagseselos noh."

Hinawakan nito ang kamay niya. "Good. Because what me and her have is over. We talked about all the things that goes wrong about our relationship. I asks her why she cheated on me. And she said that she falls out of Love of Savrina. That I was boring for her liking. That she needed thrill in her life. And she doesn't saw me as the person she wanna grow old with. And you know what, with all those things she's saying to me. Hindi ako nasaktan. I was not hurt because I was too busy thinking of you." Sabi nito bago ito natawa. "Heck I don't even remember half of the things she's saying because my mind is too busy looking at her and thinking or more like questioning myself what did I saw in her?"

"Grabe siya."

"I swear. I question myself what she got that makes me fall for her hard? Then I don't see anything. It's like she's just a regular lady in my eyes. No sparks or something. Then I remember you."tumingin ito sa kanya. "You who act like one of the boys. You who loves to argue and play fights with Kylo. You who don't give shit about other people's opinions. You are so different Sav. A good different. That when  Lailani asks me if you are real. I told her yes, and that I can't wait to come back here in the Philippines to be with you again."

"Finn."

Hinawakan nito ang pisngi niya bago nito isinandal ang noo sa kanya. He then close his eyes before saying.

"I am fixed now Sav. And I still feel the same way towards you. Heck it even goes deeper. I am home now baby. And yes my Savrina, I chose you. I chose this life with you. I quit the life I have in the U.S just to start a new life here with you. I am financially stable. I can take care of you and our kids in the future."

"Wait. Kids? Future?" Manghang tanong niya kay Finn na ikinakunot ng noo nito.

"Yes. Why Savrina? Did I not tell you that the moment I come back her, I will court you? That I will make sure you will end up with me?"

Napailing siya at gulat lang na nakatingin kay Finn.

Ngumisi ito bago siya dinampian ng halik sa labi. "Well then I am telling you now. I will court you baby, then I will make sure you will end up as my wife." He said before kissing the tip of her nose. "And incase I haven't said it. I love you Savrina. I realize that the moment I ride the plane going back to the U.S. I just don't like you Sav. I love you."