chapter 4

Jungkook's POV

The chair was facing opposite to me but it doesn't matter because I already know who its is .

"Hyung ... What are you doing here ?"

The chair turns to face Jungkook

Suga's pov

" woah ! Calm down , I just came back from a mission and trying to take a nap , is your A/C not working or what ? It's so hot in here ."
Jungkook walked towards the couch in his cabin and sat down
" I don't need an A/c when i'm not in my cabin hyung " said Jungkook

"Saving electricity, I see 👍. Btw I heard you're going to India ? "

A/n pov

Suga could see the sparkle in Jk's eyes when he mentioned India.

Jungkook got up from the couch and walked towards the book shelf in the corner .

" i've always wanted to go there hyung , I just never had the time to ". Said Jungkook

" yeah, I know your love for architecture and all ." said Suga

Jungkook took out a book about indian architecture from his book shelf which was filled with books on architecture.

This books shelf was a little corner where JK stores his hobby and passion.

Yes , Jungkook was very interested in architecture he read hundred of books about architecture around the world and when he saw some pictures and read some books about indian architecture he felt like it was familiar, it was beautiful and it was alluring .

He just couldn't not think about it and since then he read many more books about indian architecture and was so curious to see it with his own eyes , all those ancient wall he saw in books and on the internet , he wanted to see those live.

Suga's pov

He looks so happy and excited talking or reading about architecture.

I rarely see him with these expressions

" hey, so.. I heard you'll be there for 2 weeks? "

" yes hyung , I just wanna explore a little " said Jungkook

"Wait....hyung ! Why don't you come with me ? I'm sure mafia work is tiring , you should come too , for a little vacation to refresh yourself ." said Jungkook

" I'll see about that kook , it's not easy for a mafia leader to just go on a vacation "

JK's pov

" okay hyung , make sure you tell me before tonight, Mr. David needs to make arrangements "

"Yeah" said Suga .

"Now, if you leave my chair, i need to work "

" who wants to sit on this chair , the couch is more comfortable to sleep on " said suga.

A/n pov

Suga got up from the chair and plopped on the couch

Jungkook sat on the chair and started working on some files

" what does he thinks of my office? His bedroom or what ? Hyung ! If you are sleepy , just go back home and sleep" said Jungkook ..

*no response from suga*

JK's pov

*smile* he's my only family ,only friend
He's precious to me .
He's been with me since my childhood, when I lost my parents and family he held my hand and we came so far ....

JK's childhood :

Sitting in front of the graves of his parents , 13 y/o Jungkook was just crying and pouring all his feelings , he had dark circles and looked just lifeless

"Mom dad , what should I do now ??
Noone came to even meet me , i'm so lonely without you two , why did you leave me alone here ? I don't want to live anymore. " said the young boy in between his sobs.

" hey kid, you were not born to live in grief " echoed a voice from behind Jungkook.

He looked behind
And saw a guy who looked just a few years elder then him .
He had a bouquet of white flowers in his hand . he walked towards a grave , placed the bouquet and bowed down (his mother's grave)
He then came towards Jungkook and gave his hand to jungkook .

Jungkook looked at his hand and grabbed his hand and stood up .

" i'm sorry , I heard you talking ,without your permission " said the guy.

" i-its fine.." Said Jungkook whipping his tears .

" listen , your parents are watching you and they don't want to see you miserable"

" you know nothing , I have no one in this world , where should I go, who's going to help me now ?" Said Jungkook

" stop whining kid , my whole family is in graves of his graveyard. Look, no one is going to help you , you need to help your self " said suga a lil irritated.

"Come with me and i'll allow you to stay with me for a while , then find yourself a job and leave my house , is that okay with you ??"

" Thank you, hyung " said Jungkook

"No need to be emotional, I hate it" said the guy

" Btw kiddo ,my name is Min Yoongi but you can call me Suga or Hyung whatever you want .

" stop calling me 'kiddo' you look just few years older than me and My name is Jaon Jungkook "

They lived together for a while and suga helped JK to find a part time job and continue his studies becuz JK didn't wanted to get involved in mafia business so Suga respected his choices

after living with Suga for a few years Jungkook moved to his own apartment and with is hardwork , intelligence and passion now he's the richest man .

A/n note :

Y/n in the next chapter. .......