ch. 14

A/n pov

Jungkook and Y/N sneaked to the back of the palace hiding from the guards cuz the front was heavily guarded ...

"how do we escape from here " jungkook said looking at the huge walls ...
he looked around trying to find an idea when his eyes landed on a Big tree , it looked old but it can definitely handle the weight of 2 people ...

"Y/n can you climb a tree ? "
"we need to climb the wall jungkook "
"look we can climb that tree ,get up on the wall , and then we jump ... "
"Yeah .. lets do it " Y/n started climbing the tree and her speed surprised Jungkook , soon he followed behind her and they jumped ....

a guard on a horse was inspecting the area , he saw 2 people fall off the wall but it was dark at night so he couldn't see their faces "whose there ?" he asked..

Y/N tried to run but she twisted her ankel
she was about to fall but Jungkook caught her in his arms " are you okay? " Jungkook asked Y/N worried  " i think i twisted my ankel " .....

the guard saw Y/N's face in the moonlight
"Princess ?!" " Where do you think you're going ?!! , you're a shame to this kingdom , i won't let you ruin our name anymore " he shouted trying to gather other guards , Jungkook & Y/N heard him and Jungkook Made Y/N sit down ...
Jungkook dragged the guard off the horse and punched him till he was unconscious. .

"kook leave him we don't have time other guards are coming " Y/N said in a panick
"yeah i'm sorry love but these people are really testing my patience " ....

Jungkook held Y/N by her waist and made her Sit on the the horse ( yeah he took the guard horse ) " hold onto the rope tightly okay ?" he asked .
"yup" Y/N nodded ... Jungkook sat behind her and rode the horse in the direction of the camp 

meanwhile in the camp :

"Anvi ... Love .... don't do this to me ... you can't leave me alone ... this is not what you promised me ... this is just not ... you can't go back on your word , You can't just give up on life .... Anvi ... please wake up ... if not for me then for Y/N ... please...... I love you ..... i love you soo much.... i can't live without you ... if you have to go take me with you ...." Yoongi was crying his heart out holding Anvi's body close to his chest burying his face in her neck ....

As soon as Yoongi brought anvi back  to the camp ... People started tending to her wounds , Yoongi refused to leave her site even for a minute , but after soo many attempts they still couldn't save her , she had lost too much blood and the wounds were not healing , Anvi was no more and it broke Yoongi in million pieces ...

he's been holding her lifeless body for half a day , silently pouring his tears and murmuring in her ears

He's just remembering all the time he spent with her

Past :

The fist time they met She looked too soft and timid to him ...
" what was your stupid friend doing that she fell down the slope ?"
" Be respectful , you can't talk about her like that " Anvi glared at him and Yoongi found it cute ...
"Okay calm down ...." said Yoongi

The time when Yoongi came back from the construction and he was injured
.. Anvi was so scared as if she was injured herself ..
"Why are you so careless  , you're not a child , you should take care of yourself " Anvi scolded him while treating his wounds " is it too painfull ?" she asked worry clearly visible on her face ...
"why are you so cute ? " Yoongi asked just staring at her and then he realised what he said " ahm..hm i mean .. it-its not that painfull .. its fine" he said trying to act tough

The time he confessed to her

Anvi was ignoring Yoongi and it made him sad and confused , he tried talkin to her many times but she made excuses and ran away ...

it was too much for him , he knew he loved her and she had feelings for him too and he was waiting for her to confess first , but her ignorance is killing him ..

after a whole day he finally got her alone
in her tent and he went inside " why are you ignoring me Anvi ?" he asked as soon as he got inside ..

Anvi looked at him "w-why would i ignore you ?, i have to go right now Y/N is waiting for me " she said and trued to go out but Yoongi held her hand " i don't know what i did wrong but if you tell me i'm willing to change " Said Yoongi with a soft low voice

Anvi turned around and found him looking at her with a gaze that could melt her

" I ..you did nothing wrong Yoongi ... it's my fault , i don't think we should talk anymore " said anvi with tears avoiding Yoongi's eyes ...
"i know you think of me as a friend but i'm in love with you .... i crossed my limit ... i'm sorry , let's not talk anymore Yoongi " Said Anvi looking at the ground defeated .

"I don't want to "
"Huh?"
"i said i don't want to , i don't want to stop talking to you , i want to talk to you , right now , every day , my whole life ... i want you Anvi ... I LOVE YOU .... I love you Anvi please lets give us a chance , i feel so lucky that you feel the same , you have no idea how happy i am "

Yoongi was showing his gummy smile that Anvi couldn't resist and smiled back
"Can i hug you ?" asked Yoongi
and Anvi hugged him tightly "i'm not gonna let you go now ... untill death parts us " said Anvi ....
"I'll find you in next life then " ... Yoongi secured her in his arms and kissed her head ...

Present :

"i swear whoever did this to you , i'll rip him apart bone by bone before i die " said Yoongi caressing her face ..

Later in the dwan Anvi's body was cremated and Yoongi performed all the rituals "i promise , i'll find you in our next life " he said looking at the fire ...

Y/N and Jungkook reached the Camp area but no one was there ....

a/n : please vote and support my work , it's my first time writing and it really motivates me when you guys support me .... i love you'll , i promise i'll post as frequent as i can 💜💜💜💜💜