chapter 7

Y/n's Pov

"Y/n boss is calling you in the store room" said a staff  .

*wtf... In the store room ??!*

"Why ?" I asked
"They need to move some stuff to he said to ask you to help"

" oh.. Okay thanks" I said and took my phone and went to the store room.

#in the store room#

It was dark so I turned the lights on but no one was there ..

"Is anyone here? Boss?" I asked but no one replied , strange ... I feel weird ..

A/n pov

Y/n went inside and suddenly the door closed and lights went off ..
"Who's it ?? " Y/n said frightened

" what do you think of yourself huh ? You can say no to me ? Listen girl.. I get what I want , I have been putting up with you for a long time just to gain your trust so I won't have to force you but I guess you left me with no choice " said a male voice filled with lust and anger.

Y/n recognised the voice "Boss...? " asked y/n trembling.

"You recognised my voice?  Not bad... I wanna here you moan my name ,you sl*t" said the 48 y/o man and grabbed y/n's waste..

Y/n freaked out "let me go .." She started crying and begging the man but nothing seemed to work and he was too strong for her to fight but she some how got out of his grip and hide behind a rack in the room..

Y/n pov

*what should I do now ? he locked the door ... Oh god why is this happening to me ?? * i was crying my eyes out and then I saw the phone in my hand and I dialled Anvi's number.

A/n pov

#On the call#

*ring ring ring*

"Hello y/n ?" Said anvi from the other side .

"A-anvi.." Anvi heard a trembling whisper of y/n .

"What happened?? Where are you ?" Asked Anvi in a panick.

As soon as y/n whispered the guy heard her "so there you are , you shouldn't hide like this" he said.

Anvi heard his voice and understood the situation " Y/n ... Just tell me where you are damit! " said Anvi in fear and anger.

"In the store room,  Anvi hurry " said y/n crying .

The guy caught y/n and broke her phone "hello... y/n?! Y/n ?! God no ! " Anvi said and rushed to the store room that was besides the Men washroom .

#meanwhile in the men washroom#

"Food was delicious" said Suga and Jk nodded , suddenly they heard loud bangs from outside .

They came out of the washroom and followed the voice , they turn leading to a  corridor and saw a girl banging on the door

" Open the door !!! Damit ! Let her go " Anvi was trying so hard to open the door and she was crying mess her mind was numb " let her go I beg you ... Open the door !!! Y/nn!!!" She was continuously banging and trying to open the door which was locked from inside.

Jungkook and Suga rushed towards her "hey.. What happened? " asked Suga clearly worried while Jk tried to open the door which was locked ..
"My friend ... She's inside and he's trying to rape her , please help me please " Anvi looked at Suga begging . " the girl who welcomed us at the entrance? " asked Suga and Jungkook panicked , he just hoped it was not her ,he was getting worried and anxious..

"Yess it's her " said Anvi "now please do something "

Jungkook lost it , he started banging the door like crazy , Suga pulled Anvi aside and help Jungkook breaking the door.

# inside the room#

"Please let me go , please " y/n said with last bit of strength in her body , she was tired of fighting and the guy was too strong he was not letting her go and start tearing her top .. Tears were streaming nonstop from Y/N's face , she felt disgusted , she was trying her best to still get out of his grip..
Loud banging was heard from the outside but by this time this old man was blinded by to much lust to think straight .

The door broke and Jk and Suga entered inside the room , Anvi followed hurriedly "Y/N , Y/N !!"
Anvi switched the lights on and their eyes fell on you .

The man tightly grabbing you from you waist trying to take of your top , your body was filled with scratches from fighting him, and you were still trying to get out from his grip.

JK's blood boiled,  his eyes red as blood and filled with rage.
He went straight and grabbed that old boss's throat pinning him to the wall , you got out of his grip and Anvi rushed to you and helped you sit .you were crying and Anvi calmed you down you hugged her for a long time and she kept patting your back and telling you it's fine and you're safe now.

You calmed a bit and looked back to see a guy beating the shit out of your boss "Anvi .. Stop him , he'll die " anvi looked over at Suga and Suga nodded

Suga went and pulled Jk back " Hyung, leave me he's and asshole he deserves this " said Jk trying to get out of his grip
"Calm down Jungkook , he's half dead already " said Suga looking at the man.

Jungkook relaxed a bit and step back and looked at you ..

You made eye contact and your head started spinning,  you felt like you're seeing things , like you entered a dream and you slowly closed your eyes..

Jk panicked and rushed to you "hey... Wakeup ,, what happened to you " he started tapping your checks lightly but no response .

He took you in his arms " we need to take her to the hospital " said Jk and Anvi and Suga followed . they all got out of the resturent and took a taxi to the hospital.

JK called the doctors and they took you in .

Sitting outside the room JK was scared , just as scared as he was when he heard his parents got into an accident .

Anvi was siting and crying and Suga was trying to comfort her (which he never did for anyone , not even Jungkook , he handled others with facts but here he was comforting a girl) .

Y/n Pov

Everything was spinning , I can see strange things and I blacked out ..

A/n note : now the story will enter the past so sit tight for a roller coaster ride 😘✌️