ch. 16

Jungkook woke and looked besides him , Y/n was sleeping peace fully , he kissed her forehead and and looked at her face , he removed a strand of hair from her face and she Opened her eyes slightly  "Good morning kook"
"good morning love , how are you feeling ? "
"I'm fine " Y/n said but her eyes were filled with pain because every waking hour was reminding her or Anvi and her Mother .

that look on her face broke Jungkook , he hugged her
"We need to leave now " said Y/n
"yeah lets call Yoongi Hyung and then we'll leave "
"okay "

Jungkook's pov

we got out of the tent and went towards Yoongi hyung's tent but Hyung was not there "Where is oppa ? we are not leaving without him ." Y/n was starting to panick " Love , don't worry we are not leaving without hyung " i held her hand tightly , we got out of the tent when we saw Yoongi hyung going towards the a croud of people "Hyung !" he didn't respond so we followed trying to cover our faces .

A/n pov

Palace guards were torturing innocent people.The guards where shouting and beating innocent people asking them about Y/n and Jungkook " we know they are in this area and you all know it , if you don't tell us where they are , we'll kill each one of you , the world can do without a bunch of useless workers like you " said the same guard who had killed Anvi . All these people where protecting Y/n and Jungkook ,Yoongi had told them the whole story . 

Y/n saw his face and the memories came flashing in front of her eyes , her eyes where filled with rage , they were red due to agner y/n couldn't hold it in anymore and she marched towards the guard , Jungkook noticed and held her back " Y/n ... what are you doing ? " "Kook ... he-he's the one who ..."
"what did he do ? " " he's the one who took Anvi's life , that bastered killed Anvi , and now he's torturing them , i'll kill him " Y/n got out of Jungkook's grip and ran
before Jungkook could register what happened and follow her .

Y/n came face to face with the guard and looked in his eyes and slapped him " you bastered ! why did you do that ? what was her fault in all of this , she was innocent . you killed her and now you're beating these ennocent people , i'll kill you !! " Y/n started punching them .

everyone was shocked . The guard Held her hand and was about to slap her but Jungkook came and punched his face " don't you dare ! " he shouted out of pure rage Jungkook came in front of her like a shield .
Yoongi came and held Y/n's hand " Y/n ... what happened ? why did you came here ? do you know how dangerous it is ? " "Oppa , He's the one wh-who ki-killed  Anvi .. " Y/n looked at Yoongi with tears in her eyes " i just couldn't controll my anger when i saw gis face , first he killed Anvi and now he's torturing ennocent people "

meanwhile another guard saw all of this and informed the king and rest of the troops

Flashbacks of Anvi started filling Yoongi's mind and her murderer was right in front of him , there's no way he's going to wait for karma , he is the karma now , he'll avange the love of his life even if it costs him his life

"it was you ? " The guard was scared now , Jungkook and Suga were both well built just one look at them and the guard could tell they were trained . "so what ? that girl deserved it , she was a good for nothing slave who crossed her limi-" Yoongi kicked his stomach before he could finish that sentence " DO NOT TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT IF YOU WANT AN EASY DEATH " Yoongi attacked the man and they started fighting , Yoongi had an upper hand and the guard was no match for him .

meanwhile Y/N & Jungkook stayed out as this fight was personal for Yoongi . The other guards with king reached the place and saw all of it , Yoongi had beaten the guard into pulp and he was probably dead .

Yoongi lifted his head and saw the king he looked back "Y/n , Jungkook go away from here , i'll hold them as long as i can " Jungkook joined Yoongi "No way are we going to leave without you hyung " "Jungkook it's not just about you and me Y/n is the priority here " he held Jungkook's shoulder and looked into his eyes " i'll join you two soon , they won't do anything to me so go now "
"Oppa .. lets meet soon okay ?!"
"Yeah " Yoongi smiled at Y/n
"see you soon hyung " Jungkook was a bit hesitant but he held Y/n's hand and ran towards thee mountains .

A/n's note :  Sorry i'm late but enjoy the chapter and vote if you like it .... I love you guys Thanks for waiting 💜💜🧿🫶🏼🫶🏼