ch. 13

Jungkook Pov

how can the king be so cruel to his own daughter .... , Y/N ... Love where are you ?
i heard those ladies says Y/N is locked up ... but where ? how do i find her?
i can't even think straight without her ... i just need to get her out of here safe ..
I hope Anvi is fine , we'll go back to Korea and lead a normal happy life with the love of our lives ....

A/n pov

after looking for half a day Jungkook came across a room that was heavily guarded ... he guessed maybe it was where Y/N is . He went out side to look for a window as it was impossible to go through those guards , luckly he found a window that was locked ... he managed to climb upto the window , Jungkook tried to peak through a small hole in the window and he could see a girl sitting on the flore near the bed but her face was opposite to him .... he whispered "Y/N ... are you in here "...

Y/N pov

my father has locked me in my own room ... he even tied me with a chain to my bed ... why is this happening to me what have i done to deserve this ... hate would be a small word for what i feel for that man .... and he.... he even took my mother from me .... ye-yes ... first They hurted Anvi soo bad and then mother....

i just hope Anvi is fine , i hope Jungkook and Suga found her and helped her .
i just don't want to involve anyone with my life anymore ...
"Jungkook .. i love you soo much ,i'm sorry i couldn't be with you , i hope you find you're life partner " i whispered to myself ...

"But i don't want anyone besides you Y/N " ...
" J-jungkook ?! " I turned around and there he was , the man i wanted to see the most yet i hoped he wouldn't come , i wished him to not get involved in this mess , to not get killed Like my mother....
" Jungkook why did you come here?? they'll kill you , are you stupid ? no.. did you guys find Anvi ?? is she okay ?? you have to go back Jungkook ? i can't loose another person " I said panicking at the thought of loosing him ...

Jungkook pov

finally i found her ... my love .. oh god i was sooo worried about her ... but when i saw her face up close she had bruises all over her face and body and she was chained to the bed ... how dare they ... how could they .. it makes me soo angry at myself , why am i so weak , if only i was powerfull enough to save her from these basterds before they could lay a finger on her ... i wanna burn them alive ... each and everyone of them .

i heard her ... my love .. i want you and i need you in this live and in every life ....
"But i don't want anyone besides you Y/N "

She looked at me and panicked ... " Jungkook why did you come here?? they'll kill you , are you stupid ? no.. did you guys find Anvi ?? is she okay ?? you have to go back Jungkook ? i can't loose another person " .. i Hugged her tightly , i can't see her like this , i just want to hide her from this cruel world ,i just want to take her away ...

"Love calm down , relax i'm here now .. don't worry , i'll take you out of here , i'll protect you till my last breath "

"Kook.. how's Anvi ? did you find her ? she got injured cuz' of me " she asked while hugging me , she's crying now ..

"yeah... we found her , she'll be fine , Suga hyung is with her don't worry " ...

A/n pov

Jungkook hugged Y/N for awhile after calming her down he pulled away from the hug and looked in her eyes " Y/N i'm here now and i'll take you out safely just trust me." Said Jungkook looking softly yet firmly in her eyes ...

"there's nothing left kook , i don't want to escape now , they killed my Mother cuz' she didn't tell them where i was , they injured Anvi so badly , now i don't want them to hurt you or Yoongi oppa ... i just ... I hate my self , i promised my mother that i'll take her out of here but i couldn't , so now i don't deserve freedom either ... just go back Kook don't risk your life for me ..." Said Y/n avoiding Jungkook's intense gaze , she did not wanted to show her pain through her eyes ....

Jungkook was heart broken , not because Y/N refused his help but because He couldn't take her pain away from her ...

"Y/N i know you're in pain , i know it's hard but love... i'm always with you and i'll always be . i know you're blaming yourself ... but don't blame yourself , your mother wanted you to be free , Anvi wanted you to be free , don't disappoint them . come , lets get out of here " he grabbed her hand and they sneak out through the window .

Author : Hey !! enjoy and vote
tell me if the chapters are lengthy, i'll try to make it short <3