Ch. 17

Jungkook and Y/n ran deep into the mountains .

Meanwhile At the camp :

the king and his guards were face to face with Yoongi , Yoongi was fearless and was staring in the kings eyes ..
" How dare to kill my guard , do you know the consequences ? " Asked the king .
Yoongi smirked "are you scared ? " ...
"move bastered , i have to catch that ungrateful girl "
"Fight me first "
"too arrogant for someone who's going to die .." Said the king in anger..
"i can promise you , i won't die alone " Yoongi smirked.

King signalled a few guards to attack , Yoongi was quick and ready to fight , he was trained by some of the the best masters in korea ... it was a piece of cake for him to knockout these guards ,and as expected (not by the king ) those guards were no match for him and it was making the king anxious

king's pov :

"what are you'all doing ? you'all are trained to protect a kingdom and you can't even defeat a boy ??!!" king scolded the head of the for ke..
*i dont have time to fool around , i need to finish this bastered anyhow and catch those two before its too late ... its about my ego and honour and nothing matters to me more *

Author's pov :

King took out his bow and arrow , while Yoongi was back facing him and finishing his guards one by one .. He had killed 13 men and sustained no major enjury .

King shot his arrow at Yoongi's back

Yoongi's pov :

I don't care about my safety but i need to avange my love and lower the danger for Kook and y/n ..
I was busy defeating his one huge man , he must be twice my size , but i somehow managed to snatch his dagger and even though he still had a sword ..
He launched at me and so did i ... i stabbed his neck and he managed to cut my arm a little ... he fell dead on the ground , i looked at my wound to inspect it and suddenly i felt somthing hot running down my chest

i looked down to see an arrow pierced through my chest and before i could register where it came from , i felt a sharp pain and my vision started blurring .. i turned around to see it was the king who did this , "such a shameful thing to do as a warrior , you should've faced me and fight me like a true king but you took a way more cowardly path ... as expected of a man like you " my vission is all blur and i'm feeling this insane pain in my chest ... i still had the dagger in my hands , i gathered the last bit of my strength and through the dagger towards the king's left eye ..

Author's pov  :

The king was too proud to even acknowledge his cowardness ... he laught at Yoongi " don't go around crying kid , just because you can't defeat me " he laughed and looked at his men

but they didn't notice the dagger in Yoongi's hand that he aimed at the king ... before they could register it , it had pierced his left eye ...
King cried in pain and took his sword ... Yoongi was already laying on the ground at this point and had no strength to fight .. his eye were half opened waiting for his death .. the arrow had pierced his heart ..

king came infront of him and stabbed his heart with his sword multiple times and left from there with his men ...

they went towards the mountains where Jungkook and y/n had gone too

Yoongi pov :

*Anvi  i think it's tine for us to meet again , i was waiting for this , i killed the one who hurt you but my revenge is still incomplete , if only i had one more life and turn the wheels this time . let's meet again Anvi and this time let's live a long and happy life * Yoongi closed his eyes to fall into a deep sleep .

its ur inconsistent Author :

I'm so sorry guys .... a lot of things are going on in my life rn ... i know i took too long to update and i won't make excuses ... i'm sorry .
i just want to tell you'all that i'm determined to complete this story to please keep supporting 💜🤧🫂