ch 6 . meeting you

Jungkook's pov

"Hyung , i'm done with my work now we're going to explore so where should we start with ??"

" bro.. I'm sick of this hotel's western menu everyday,  i've heard alot about indian cuisine so let's star with food" said a trusfrated Suga.

"Alright food first , so let me see ... On google it show one 5 star indian restaurant near our hotel , so let's go there ? " i asked and hyung  nodded and went to change in light speed and we decided to walk as noone knows us here so why not take advantage of this fact.

We reached the restaurant in 5 minutes and it was decorated beautifully

We entered and a girl came towards us...

Y/n pov

Two Men entered the resturent and I went to assist them

" how may I help you sir ? " I asked

" seat for two , somewhere silent " said the guy who was a lil short compared to the other one .

"Sure sir, please follow me "

*These guys look like foreigners but I can't see their face cuz they're wearing mask..* Y/n thought.

A/n pov

This whole time Jungkook was just staring at Y/n .
His mind was blank , he had no idea what was going on but he couldn't move his eyes from that face , he was feeling mixed emotions and he wanted to cry , his vision was blurred due to tear formed in his eyes
His heart clenched

Suga noticed Jungkook was not moving to he tapped JK's shoulder.

"Hey , what's wrong ? C'mon .." Said Suga pulling Jungkook with him .

Jungkook came out of his thoughts and blink his eyes to clear his vision , he was soo confused right now * what happened to me ? Am I sick ?* thought Jk rubbing his eyes with both his palms.

Y/n took them to a seat in a corner away from noise.
They sat down and Jungkook took the menu .

Y/n pov

"Sir , let me know when you've decided your order" they nodded and I left .

*All this time I felt a weird ache in my chest , what's wrong with me*

I came to help Anvi cleaning the tables

" Weren't those guys hot ? " asked Anvi

" who ?"

"Those foreigners"

"Might be , but i'm hotter you know" I said flipping my hair. (Swag bitch)

"Gosh... Y/n this is why you're still single "

"Speaking as if you're dating 4 guys at once , you're single as well babe"

"I think we should date each other" said Anvi winking at Y/n .

"Bitch .. Are you for real ?? " y/n said with a wtf face and lightly punched Anvi in the stomach.

A/n pov

All this time they didn't know that Jk and Suga were listening to them talking nonsense and calling them hot..

Suga looked at JK and laughed, Jk was just pissed off cuz of these weird feelings he just felt a while ago.

Anvi went to their table to take their order.

Anvi pov

"Sir, your order ? " I said with a pen and note pad to not it down.

They looked up and OH MY GOSH ?!!!!
they are sooooooo freaking handsome 👀

I was about to faint but I collected myself together  and took their order.

Suga pov

I looked up and saw this girl .. She's beautiful. . Arhhm ... I'm here to eat ..

"Yeah , Jungkook did you decide ? "

Jungkook nodded and we ordered our food and the girl felt ... I feel kinda.... Sad..?

Whatever...

A/n pov

Anvi went back to the kitchen and looked at y/n with sparkle in her eyes.

" what ?" Said y/n clearly confused

"Those guys were sooo handsome y/n , the one on the left , he looked so soft like a cat but so strong like a tiger ... I think I got a crush on him , what should I do ?!!
Said Anvi in one breath..

" Anvi , stop it .. Look at them they look so rich , why would they even glance at us " said y/n .

From y/n's view she could only see Suga cuz Jungkook was facing the other side.

"Yeah.. I guess you're right " said anvi looking down .

"Hey... Cheer up my cutie pie , how about I treat you to some ice cream after work ? " said y/n pulling anvi's cheeks.

Anvi laughed and hugged y/n "you're the best you know that ? Just don't call me cutie pie , it's cheesy. " said Anvi and went to her work...
*Y/n smiled*
She can never see people sad , special those she loved . she took her bag and counted the money *thank god I have enough money , or Anvi would get sad again" y/n chuckled and put the bag aside and went back on work

A/n note : some action is waiting for you in the next chapter 😘✌️