(21) Return To Flower Garden

On the fourth day, Fu Yunruo finally succumbed to Wenwen’s persistent urge, so she packed her things and took the child back to the flower garden. When Uncle Guo saw they were back, he looked happy for a moment, but his happy face soon changed by a displeased frown: “Why are you back so soon? You don’t need to hurry. I can take care of this place alone.”

“Wenwen has just been seriously ill. You should take care of him.”

Fu Yunruo replied helplessly: “Wenwen is clamoring to go back, so I have no choice…” She quickly added: “But I have taken him to the follow-up examination. His illness is almost healed, only he still occasionally coughs. It’s enough for him to drink some pear stewed with rock sugar to moisture his throat.”

Too much medicine was not good for a young child. After confirming that Wenwen no longer needed to take prescribed medicines, Auntie Mei especially stewed some pears with rock sugar to stop his cough.

Wenwen, who was strapped on Fu Yunruo’s back, tried to stick out his head toward Uncle Guo. With a pair of big black eyes, he yelled at the old man: “‘Pa! Miss!”

Uncle Guo finally couldn’t maintain a stern face anymore. His smile bloomed like a flower: “Good boy!”

Facing Wenwen’s cute attack, Uncle Guo stopped saying anything else for the time being. He waved his hand, motioning to Fu Yunruo to put Wenwen down before walking out of the flower shed.

Fu Yunruo unstrapped her son and placed him on his playground inside the flower shed. She then lovingly pinched his tender and chubby cheek: “Little smartass!”

Wenwen broke into a pure and innocent smile: “Mom!”

“Mommy’s here!” Fu Yunruo answered.

Uncle Guo quickly came back, bringing a bunch of new toys for Wenwen. Saying that he could take care of the child alone, he drove Fu Yunruo off to do her own tasks.

Fu Yunruo didn’t feel relieved to let Wenwen out of her sight. She trusted Uncle Guo, but the child’s sudden illness had left her a lingering fear.

When Fu Yunruo was still entangled, Wenwen waved his chubby little hand and yelled, “Go!”

He then picked a toy car and began to play by himself, ignoring his mother.

Fu Yunruo: “…” Was this really her sticky little baby? In just a few days, he no longer needed his mother.

Having no other choice, Fu Yunruo went to her small flower room. She quickly posted an update, informing her followers that her livestream broadcast would start in fifteen minutes. Fu Yunruo used the fifteen minutes to check on the flower room and prepared her usual livestream equipment. During her absence, Uncle Guo had meticulously taken care of the orchids in the flower room. Each of them was in the best condition: fresh and vibrant.

After fifteen minutes, Fu Yunruo finally started her livestream broadcast.

[Finally here!]

[Yunyun is back!]

[I can’t believe it, Yunyun finally resumes broadcasting…]

The moment the livestream started, the number of viewers quickly jumped up, and the pace didn’t slow down until it broke the 100,000 marks.

During this time, her rich ‘number one fan’ also logged in.

Fu Yunruo was very surprised. She had prepared herself to see her viewer count be cut by more than half. However, looking at the current trend, it seemed that the situation was not as bad as she had imagined.